fastest ff car

  • Thread starter Thread starter div
  • 50 comments
  • 1,793 views
:D Kool, you're on!! I sure wish div would post his results, I'm dying to know how he did???...UB57
:D
 
:D Yeh, I HOPE I'm older :cool: , I need all the help I can get!!!:D
 
i won but there was no cup car agasint me just a celica so it was quite easy won by 1 min but right now im doing rome circuit and im against spoon civic and cup car and i was running a consistent 1.49 on cote dazur but the problem was that on the lap 10 my rear tire were still in the light blue so ill have to adjust the tire wear a little
 
i am at lap 5 of rome circuit and i have a 10 sec lead on the spoon civic tire wear: front : bright green rear: medium blue
im running a consistent 1.33
 
i used t4s on the citroen and won... but its like go easy then really messy at the end. but t4s can lasy (ish(just))
 
:D To div ,
Glad you won it & if you beat the Celica that bad you'd have beat the Cup Car as well, Congrats!!!:cheers: After I tested for you I boosted the horsepower & tried a different Tire Combo. AT least on Cote, T3s in front & T6s in back heat up together & last all 10 laps. Don't know about the other 2 Circuits though...UB57
:D
 
:D Hi div ,
Hope you won Rome BEFORE you read my last post. DO NOT use the T3/T6 Combo @ Rome!!! The rears go away 1/2 way thru Lap 9 & the last lap & 1/2 is a real handful!! Will try it again w/T3/T5s...UB57
:D
 
i read it before but at teh half of the i went on the net and my mother passed by and she turned off the ps2 so ill have to do the cote dazur and rome over again :banghead: :eek: :mad: :irked: :(
 
:( OOOOOUCH, Sorry to hear that!!! Only have three things to say:

SAVE / SAVE / SAVE!!!

I'm sure we've all lost something important by forgeting to SAVE. Now don't forget again...UB57
:(
 
my cousin lost over 30% in GT2 that he won all by hisself (he is 12) His mother got mad at him and turned it off while it was saving and you know the rest he lost it all..... :banghead: :( :banghead:
 
yeh, its ok... just won one, gonna mod it up a bit
 
Ya the FTO is the one i used for the FF in pro. Quite an easy run once i got the diff and suspension tuned right. With a bit of rear bias to the brakes she kept up with the spoon in rome and passed him after about 3 laps and was gone. I hate FF cars so for me i don't care which one is best, just so long as i can get the FF races out of the way. what a poor platform for racing. :cool:
 
I was able to go thru the Pro FF series quite easily with a fully decked out Vitz.
Not the FASTEST ff car in the game, but I was able to lap all the cars at Cote... including the Beetle Cup car and Spoon Civic.
Like I said, not the fastest car in the game, but then again the AI ain't the best drivers.
See my Vitz Pro write-up for settings if interested.
 
ff car sucks i just wanted to know which one is the best for passsing those races but now that i won those races i just sold them
 
lol, thats the attitiude...

i like the FF cars myself...
 
Back