Fastest FF?

• Thread starter oneupster
  • 12 comments
Mitsubishi FTO is by FAR the best FF.  The LM version is AWD, but the normal GPR is bad ass.  Also, I'm not sure but I think there is a normal 3000GT that would make a pretty fast car.  The VItz 1.5 rs is a FAST ASS car.  Its a good investment, as you need it for several races.  I think you can break like 280HP  and it weighs nothing.  I think the corolla rally car is FF.  Civics are useless.

I agree the FTO is a good choice too, but how good can a 1.5rs do? 3000GT isn't a good choice because of the weight.
I used the Civic to beat all the FF race, it is a great car.

I hope you're not being sarcastic about the mini, it's a great car.  I'm at work, I cant remember if it's a Front wheel drive or not.  The Vitz 1.5 is a great car.  there is a vitz race in all three leagues, and they are hard.  Try your hand at the professional vitz race.  It's REALLY LONG and REALLY BORING, but the comeptition is fierce, the cars are fast, and the payoff is good.

The two best ones that I have raced are the 98 Integra Type R, and the Toyota sprinter(it was the Japanese version so it has a different name but i cannot remember it) that I won.  I used it to win the 80's cup.  After that I sold it cause I did not need it for anything and it was worth 125,000!! I could not believe that,  Then I bought that stupid mercedes cl600 and that thing is stupid and cost too much!!  Anyhow stock that sprinter is 212 hp and you can do upgrades to get it over 300! and it handles very well.

What? is this true, I used Toyota sprinter to finished 80's cup and someother race too, how come I only got about $3,400 when I sold it?

Sorry for the confusion, it was the special editon that I won for the amature, FR race series.  It was a Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT- Apex Shigeno Version!!!!!!!!  I Just found that out

Yeah, I have a Vitz that I won and put some money into (for the vitz races), but I am thinking that I can get a lot more out of a Civic or Teg.  Thanks for the suggestions!

Latest Posts

Back