Fastest road car in GT6 so far?

• Thread starter Minidwerg
  • 202 comments
Well, not the fastest but i got the Rocket up into the 300mph club.
Note: This was at a Bonneville Speedweek Event, which means you have to drive on comfort hards in order to recreate the amount (or lack) of grip the car has when running on salt. When you hit nitrous, it gets really twitchy, because at over 230mph you get wheelspin again.

A lot of fun.

I am only 13 but t i have a gold chrome gtr black edition with 1070 hp and a tested top speed of 286 mph won at like the wind championship smoking all of the bugattis etc

Too bad it won't de-tune low enough for like the wind ;) :D

The GTS-R can be downtuned to 750. Good way to earn easy money by using it in the GT World Championship and smoe endurance races.

For 300+ mph cars the TZ3, AMG VGT, Huayra, One-77, and Nismo GT-R all will do famously with tuning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im wondering what people have for fastest car.
their HP/BHP - KGFM/NM and so on? and if it is with or without N2O if you know
any good setup for top speed cars out there yet or?
My Dodge Viper gets goes 305mph without n20 but with full tune

For 300+ mph cars the TZ3, AMG VGT, Huayra, One-77, and Nismo GT-R all will do famously with tuning.
And a voter gets 2013 with tuning and the right gearbox settings

My C7 corvette can get up to 315 without slipstreaming or N20. After it is fully tuned

But isn't that car horrible at turning? I used my 15th ann. huyara (probably spelt wrong) and 300 on the nose without draft or nos, put 70 KG around the back to make it better in the corners because the steering is strange in those high cheered corners, turn too much and you get understeer and hit the wall and turn too little and you go right up into the wall! It corners at 280/290 mph

No

I was able to hold around 286 to 290 in the corners with my 309mph tune. I am using a wheel though. I can see that it would be very dificult with a controler as I slide out of controll with any small mistake.

Thats not even fast

My Dodge Viper gets goes 305mph without n20 but with full tune

And a voter gets 2013 with tuning and the right gearbox settings

How do you possibly get a Gen 5 Viper to 305? I cant get it past 280mph. The Gen 4 Viper ACR I can get to 290mph but no more no matter what gearing I used in the past. Interesting. I may have to dust off GT6 and try to hit 305mph. I think the only way it will hit that is on the downhill on the test track. No way its doing 305mph on the flat part of the track without N2O.

Bought a brandnew TZ3, fiddled a bit with the transmission and hit 480ish km/h. fiddled some more and got her up to 491km/h. Installed NOS, didnt change anything else and maxed out at 517. Took the NOS kit off the car and now she will 'only' go 485km/h. Did about 10 runs on Route X and only 1 with NOS.
Overhauled the engine and she goes 491km/h again. Damn engine wear...

My 2013 Hyuara does 492km/h but doesn't take the corners so well. The TZ3 runs corners at 470km/h.

I have a car that does 308 mph without nos or drafting and its only 50 grand and it does 332 mph with nos

I have my car and it outran a fully tuned red bull prototype x2011 by 9.672 seconds

First of all, what car is it? Those numbers seem suspect if the car isn't a TZ3, Huyara or GT-R Nismo.

And secondly, a minimum-aero Red Bull X2011 can run at 320+ without much effort. If you outran it in this car, there are a few things that would explain it:
  • Boost set to high
  • Slipstream set to high
  • Both of the above
  • The X2011 driver can't drive
  • The X2011 driver can't tune

How do you possibly get a Gen 5 Viper to 305? I cant get it past 280mph. The Gen 4 Viper ACR I can get to 290mph but no more no matter what gearing I used in the past. Interesting. I may have to dust off GT6 and try to hit 305mph. I think the only way it will hit that is on the downhill on the test track. No way its doing 305mph on the flat part of the track without N2O.
Its all in the tune , I got my c7 stingray to 309 no nitrous , 323 with nos , and 343 with no's and slip stream

The Viper used to be able to go 305, but PD nerfed it. Best you'll get is like 295.

I remember the Gen 5 Viper originally was maxed to 1300hp but the first update knocked it down to 1087hp for some stupid reason. I had a feeling the 305 mph was not possible on engine an SC alone.

I can get the "Gen 4 ACR" to about 293 mph on power alone, no Nitrous or drafting. I can also get the "Gen 3 SRT10 convertable Viper to do 298mph. But I have never gotten the Gen 5 Viper to anything over 282mph on power alone no matter what I try.

If anyone has a 290+ mph on engine power alone tune (no nitrous or drafting) for the Gen 5 Viper it would be greatly appreciated. I like to max tune at least one example of every car I have. Thx.

Without nos my fully tuned gtr nismo does 302, with 315. But bspec driver only hits about 297

Back