Fastest street legal car

  • Thread starter Thread starter wiss.mj
  • 52 comments
  • 5,528 views
Slightly, but no-one maligns Helen Chamberlain around me and gets away with it.

She's the foxiest nearly-40-year-old I know of and, above pretty much anyone else on Earth, I would. Hard!
I take it you haven't heard of Rachel Hunter...

Anyway, she finished second in the pro-celebrity Poker Millions, and won $400,000.
Was that the the same as the late night celebrity games of Texas Hold 'em that was on Channel 5, I think?
 
I take it you haven't heard of Rachel Hunter...

Pfft. If you like your women generic-Californian and created by scalpel. Nearest Helen's been to cosmetic surgery is a Torquay United tattoo on her butt.

Was that the the same as the late night celebrity games of Texas Hold 'em that was on Channel 5, I think?

Yep - but it aired first on Challenge, I believe.

Anyway, we should probably make our way back to the far-less-interesting straight-line machine.
 

Anyway, we should probably make our way back to the far-less-interesting straight-line machine.
Er, yeah.

So... If a car's chassis is old enough to be prior to emmisons standards... but the engine (Build and design) is considerably newer.. The car is still exempt?

:odd:
 
It's the age of the design, not the age of the components.

It's like the broom analogy. If I have a broom and, over the years, I replace the head three times and the handle twice, it's still the same broom.

So long as "x" components are part of the original car, the DVLA will consider the car to be still the original car and, crucially, allow it to retain its original registration - as indeed the Victor has. Components are scored and, so long as the upgrades don't exceed a certain score the car is original.


I think the engine's quite an elderly design anyway - turbos and nitrous notwithstanding.
 
I think the engine's quite an elderly design anyway - turbos and nitrous notwithstanding.
It is a big block Chevy which as I understand ws never sold in the UK (well, commercial trucks may have got it).
 
Did you see the look on the owners face when he gave it a squirt. Pure concetration and understanderbly so.


Anyway, we should probably make our way back to the far-less-interesting straight-line machine.

Damn. It was just getting interesting. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hells.
 
It's the age of the design, not the age of the components.

It's like the broom analogy. If I have a broom and, over the years, I replace the head three times and the handle twice, it's still the same broom.
No it's not! Atleast not in my practical and highly logical world.

And the rest...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, now I get it.
 
Helen who?
 
Hell's Bell's, Helen Chamberlain, check the premium forum Dunc.
 
Don't they have to reach Carbon Emission standards now though? or has that been what you were talking about :D

Impressive, if a little crazy.
 
You think, babe of the week contests, general chat thread, no ad's, talk about non-premium members like ExigeExcel behind thier backs without them ever finding out.... Oh wait :ouch:. ;).
 
and now ive seen it i still dont believe it

to go for the title as the fastest street legal car you runs have to be using 93 octane fuel on street tyres.
on that cars run it used drag slicks.
the title is still held by john sleath's audi s2
audi%201.jpg

No. Andy's car has never used slicks, always radials. It still has the record.

Any questions, ask the man himself: http://retrorides.proboards86.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1161368238
 
I know this has been talked about before, but I can't seem to find the link.
 
I've seen that (on this site maybe?) and its one badass ride.
 
That is one car I would love to have in my garage.

:)
 
Parachutes on Street Legal cars FTW !.... Damn...
 
certain that this has been posted at least twice before.

however, it is stupidly fast. I saw it at santa pod.
 
Threads merged
 
Back