Fastest way to Level up B-Spec Drivers?

• Thread starter CodyP2000
  • 11 comments
United States
United States
CJP_2013
So I have my answer on Getting S.Vettel as a driver, really not that important to me.

What I'm wondering now is:

What is the fastest way to get a B-Spec driver to Class 40?
Can you help me with ^ ?

So I have my answer on Getting S.Vettel as a driver, really not that important to me.

What I'm wondering now is:

What is the fastest way to get a B-Spec driver to Class 40?
Can you help me with ^ ?
If you have the x1 make your b spec driver drive it in any event.

Not for MY B-Spec level.

I'm talking about the Bob's that I have so far. I want to get them to Lvl 40 the fastest possible.
It's the same thing. The more XP available for you to level up, the more is available for them. There is also no difference between them levelling up slowly and levelling up quickly - they will increase their skills to the same numbers at the same levels whether you step them up to 27 or hit them from 1 to 27 in 1 go.

Bear in mind that when they share races, they split the XP available between them - I recall according to the amount of distance each drove, but it was a long time ago when I tested.

It's the same thing. The more XP available for you to level up, the more is available for them. There is also no difference between them levelling up slowly and levelling up quickly - they will increase their skills to the same numbers at the same levels whether you step them up to 27 or hit them from 1 to 27 in 1 go.

Bear in mind that when they share races, they split the XP available between them - I recall according to the amount of distance each drove, but it was a long time ago when I tested.

Pretty sure you're right on that, I had 4 drivers share a car once and one didn't do as many stints as the others, didn't get as much of an XP increase as the other 3. If you give them a really fast car it doesn't matter how worn out they get, so you can just use a couple of drivers if you want them to level faster.

I read about one tip once, make sure all your drivers have heated temper.
This makes them drive good even when they are chased and the heat meter goes up (i don't know for sure, but worked better in my second account, first account i had all sorts of drivers, calm and heatet drivers)
Too bad there is no Season event anymore.
i did the first with the B-spec online season events.
After that, used the Redbull you get at level 35
Drive the B-spec career events until you have acces to the 24hrs races.
select 4 of your high tempered drivers, start race, shut down your controller and tv.
Next day, switch on tv and controller after 24hrs, and start again, or wait untill you finish gaming.
You also could choose a 8hrs race, if you work for a living, but that takes longer.

A zero level b-spec driver gets up to level 18 with a 24hrs race.
It will take days, maybe weeks, but you get there.

The biggest problem is, to get your driver's full career trophy.
To be honest, i will never start a new GT5 career, without online season events, it will take weeks and months, to boost up the levels.

Ow yeah, forgot to mention, i notice that the career level of your driver decreases when you don't use him for weeks or days, keeps you from getting that career trophy.
And i noticed, that level 40 b-spec drivers, cool down much faster during a race, giving the other cars the chance to catch up again (not when you use the redbull car!!).

Back