Fastest way to make money tutorial.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Myrnn
  • 5 comments
  • 697 views
Did you do the 4wd trick at Sarthe?

Oh, $1m at the ring. That R35TC is a nice ride. I painted mine with colorshift paint.
 
Did you do the 4wd trick at Sarthe?

Oh, $1m at the ring. That R35TC is a nice ride. I painted mine with colorshift paint.

Im unaware of the 4wd trick :o? And yeah i love all the TC cars that came with the car packs, ive left all of them untuned and unmodified except racing soft tyres, they are perfect as they come lol xD.

I might try do an R32 TC video agaisnt the citroen or ford GT but i dont think ill be able to get anywhere near 6'28 to beat the f1 on this map ;s.
 
Your titles were good on your video. The TC cars are good. I made mine better with a Praiano tune. Then I painted it with a colorshift purple.

The 4wd Sarthe thing involves cutting corners in an underpowered car. But all money is good money. 👍
 
Your titles were good on your video. The TC cars are good. I made mine better with a Praiano tune. Then I painted it with a colorshift purple.

The 4wd Sarthe thing involves cutting corners in an underpowered car. But all money is good money. 👍

I painted it with MNP III... Waste of paint really, now I wish it was on my standard R35... MNP doesn't really look on GTR TC, due to it's chrome/chameleon parts, I don't really know how to call them :lol:

Nice guide! I suggest you try F1 Seasonal on Eifel track, it's also crazy money :P.
 
Thanks for the feedback guys, im still new to video editing, ill be making videos everyday this year and improve every video, its already a world different than what I was making last week xD.

And ill get on the seasonal eifel track soon :D
 
Back