Fastest

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrudusV
  • 61 comments
  • 2,188 views
I have hit 120mph in the Maxima. I was with my roommate when he got up to about 120mph in his IS300. Both times were on a highway with little to no traffic.
 
heh, wasn't driving, but last year at the Vancouver indy i got a ride in a 99 Viper GTS (mmmm viper) and we were screamin along for hours! i think at fastest we hit like 90-100 MPH, which is pretty impressive in the city!
 
Ha well I managed to get my Escort up to 135mph. My parents IS200 to about 110mph (well I don't want my parents killing me). Test drove an Audi A3 1.8t (other choice instead of the Lexus) to about 120mph.
 
well ive been 160kph in a statesman and 100kph on my dirtbike
 
175km/h with 1990 Toyota Corolla 1.3 (speedo only to 180km/h :D)
180km/h with 1993 Toyota Carina E 1.6 (some moron got in front of me so I had to slow down :mad: )
Maybe 60km/h with 2000 Toyota Celica 1.8 (hey, it was a city center)
90km/h with 2001 Toyota Avensis 1.8 (short test drive)
 
I was going to say that.
Oilarse.
 
+-100kph on my scooter and 80kph on my mother's Corolla.
BTW I don't have a license(car) yet.
 
Klostrophobic & Race Idiot:
What makes you think I like Toyota? ;)
 
I have driven at 188 km/h in my parents Renault Clio 1.4 (98 bhp) from 2002. It won't go any faster =(

I have been in a car going at 250 km/h (my friends Volvo S80 T6)
 
Originally posted by div
50 kmh on my bike:lol:

I've gone 84 kmh on my mountain bike @ this track i used to go to.
man what a rush :D
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
192 in my Commodore. :p

the funny thing is that my old citroen felt the same at 180 as it did at 80. :)

damn the suspension was before it time!!

btw, your commondore is a 3.0 v6?
vs 1.6 st8 4 :p
 
i know a guy who went 200kms+ in a 300ZX.......with the help of that engine wreaking crap AKA Nitrous Oxide AKA nos....

Bloody awesome to watch

o rite it was on one helluva long country road.....cool.
 
Originally posted by ving
the funny thing is that my old citroen felt the same at 180 as it did at 80. :)

damn the suspension was before it time!!

btw, your commondore is a 3.0 v6?
vs 1.6 st8 4 :p
Nah, it was the 5 litre. I was gonna go faster, but my radar told me there were cops up ahead! :lol:
 
Originally posted by meeekael
i know a guy who went 200kms+ in a 300ZX.......with the help of that engine wreaking crap AKA Nitrous Oxide AKA nos....

Bloody awesome to watch

o rite it was on one helluva long country road.....cool.
I'm planning a late night trip to Perth soon. Why late night, you ask? Because late at night there are less cops. ;)

One day i must go to the Northern Territory - no speed limit over there! 👍
 
yea that is true , I am going up there sometime to push the soun barrier , lol. But seriously I wish that I could , But I am stuck in NSW ( no ride)
 
Fastest I've ever travelled is 95k/mh. w00t. But I'm still on my learners so I have an excuse.
 
Ahh, the joys of being 15 years old. Lucky I'm off my P's so i can goa s fast as I want.
 
Well its hard when your father leans over to check the speedo and says "Yeah, you're going a bit too fast there" Then muttering something about them failing me for going too fast or slow when I'm sitting my test. :rolleyes:
 
Say, "I'll go slower when the test comes along", and zoom off up the straightaway. ;)
 
Heh, it was pretty cool on sunday when I went for a drive. Our Laser is an auto and when it down shifts it really screams so when I got onto the little motorway, I punched it and the little 1.3 downchanged and screamed away and my dad said "Yeah, you don't want to do that now.."

:rolleyes:
 
Yeah, i used to own a 2.2 Vectra, when I rode the clutch the little engine screamed its head off.
 
To Total Turbo, who said he did 180mph in an s2000:

I read an article on car and driver about how they modded the hell out of an s2000 to try to get it to break 155 mph. They didn't make it. If the pro's can't do it out on the salt flats in a crazy modded s2000. I don't think a 16 year old kid can do it in one his uncle gave him.
 
Ah, give him a break. I'm sure you, danoff, have spouted lies before just to get people to like you. :D
 
Back