Fav Ferrari

  • Thread starter Thread starter graveltrap
  • 83 comments
  • 2,794 views
Originally posted by Roo

You declined to drive a Ferrari? What a strange person.
You knpow how much it would cost to repair the thing with insurance, especially just basic insurance covering nothing else? I don't have enough to fix it if I break it. . . See my reasoning?
 
The people who changed their Ferraris in miata13B's posts deserve to be burned at the stake for defiling the sacredness of Ferrari :lol:
But seriously, that riced up GTO looks pretty damn ugly.
Don't know why I'm surprised, but no Enzo fanboys here. They must be all on PGR2 boards since that game has their car...
 
This post has been Deltreed
 
Originally posted by miata13B
You have no class in Ferrari my friend
Maybe so, but I just feel that Ferraris are already so well designed and built that they don't need to be modified. But puting a Turbo badge on an NA ferrari is just plain wrong in my opinion.
 
Originally posted by Ev0
Maybe so, but I just feel that Ferraris are already so well designed and built that they don't need to be modified. But puting a Turbo badge on an NA ferrari is just plain wrong in my opinion.
Nevermind I misread your post really bad. . . I thought you were talking about the 250 gto, the 288 gto and the Dino :eek: My bad dude.
 
My Ferrari of choice:
-Cruising, I'll get the F550 or F575 Maranello
-Everyday, F360 Barchetta
-Classic, 250GTO roadcar
-Overall, the F50 is the tops of all Ferrari in my logbook.
 
Sorry for the error:
-Everyday, F360 Berlinetta
 
Originally posted by miata13B
Always has been mine, when I was a kid that was the only car I ever wanted to own. Now that I see prices on 80's Ferrari's dropping I would love to get my hands on it, when I have money. Then again, I would just work on it and restore it and never drive it though :D


One of the most beautiful cars ever created IMO. Unfortunately only 200 ever built (approx ).
 
360 spyder without a doubt, hence my username. That's the car that im gonna work my ass off for 8 years in univ for. Better be worth it:banghead:
 
Current top 3 :)

F40 with 4 votes
F50 with 4 votes
F355 spyder with 3 votes
 
I personally don't think its wrong to modify a Ferrari...a writer for evo fitted a tubistyle exhaust to his F355 spyder...which made it sound even more amazing :) apparently.

I think a company called Koenig used to do body kits and engine work on the ultimate car.....there is always a way to make the fastest faster :D
 
the 375 GTB 4 Daytona
and the 288 GTO. and yeah, the F40. for the others, meh.

Cano

maybe the Berlineta Boxer, and the P4.
 
WOW. IVE JUST SEEN A 360CS IN ACTION..:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: ME...WANT...CAR....BADLY....:drool: WOW i meen totally insane exhaust system. ive never heard anything that sounded as good. it looked so gorgeous in yellow.
 
250, F40 and Dino.
 
Originally posted by miata13B
I totally forgot to add the Ferrari I had the chance to drive but declined
:D
Who's car was the ferrari 575 your friends or someone?
*EDIT* I forgot to put my favorite Ferrari the 250gto.:D
 
Ferrari 355 Spyder is my favorite, with the 550 Barchetta Pinifarina a close second.
 
ROAD CAR ferrari F40

SPORTS RACING CAR ferrari 312pb Flat 12 engine best sounding engine ever.

GRAND PRIX CAR
farrari 156 Sharknose
ferrari 312B2
ferrari 640
198904.jpg
 
Let me make my selections simple:

STREET CAR: (believe it or not) the 360 Modena and the F50

COMPETITION CAR: Ferrari 333SP, 360 Modena GT race cars, and 360 Modena Ferrari Challenge cars
 
360 Modena, F40, and F50. :D Thats all.
 
if the exhaust system on the 360cs is legal, then im jesus christ!!!!!! has any one heard the way the car screams when it reches 7000rpm:eek: :eek: :eek: all i can say is that i was totally blown away. i dont have aclue on how it got through EU noise regualtions.:confused:
 
The most beautiful car ever built...1963 Ferrari 250 GT SWB
 
The F40, sex on wheels.
 
Originally posted by Slick6
The F40, sex on wheels.
naaaah. its got to be the 250GTO check out the slick shape
 

Attachments

  • 250_090102_001.jpg
    250_090102_001.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 38
unfortunatly. this f40's life ended on a chicane.:(
 

Attachments

  • f40_100102_001.jpg
    f40_100102_001.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 39
Ferarri has always been my favorite car and still is. First my favorite as the testaross then the F40 then the F50 then 360 Modena then the marenello etc.

It just ends up that I love every car of Ferarri, always gets a lil buzz going...
 
the F40, twin turbo V8 :drool:
 
Back