Fav Online StationMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigwhlkid
  • 12 comments
  • 757 views
www.di.fm great trance/house/eruodance station......thats about the only thing I listen to online the rest I just dl of of kazaa
 
i listen to www.wape951.com (local radio station. they have a dance/techno/trance/ show on Saturday night from 10PM to 2AM) and www.953party.com (radio station in Orlando. plays everything you would expect to hear at a party/club)

www.di.fm is also good
 
Oh. Looks like im gonna have to give this J-Pop a try then ;) If it's from Japan, it has to be good :lol: :p
 
Hmmmm, I've never really listened to the radio through the computer. Is there site with a good list of stations to choose from?
Are there any programs that I need to listen to the radio?
 
Originally posted by Omega Star
Oh. Looks like im gonna have to give this J-Pop a try then ;) If it's from Japan, it has to be good :lol: :p

Its quite good really....it just that you cant undersand what they are saying..:p
 
Originally posted by boombexus
Hmmmm, I've never really listened to the radio through the computer. Is there site with a good list of stations to choose from?
Are there any programs that I need to listen to the radio?
Winamp.com http://www.winamp.com/music/;$sessionid$RPCK2YMQMLQAC5YAAAARCZY

And as you're almost as ancient as I am, I recommend Wolf FM when you need to kick back ! www.wolffm.com
 
heh Di was playing some stuff from konami's dance dance revolution....not too bad for a gay videogame....
 
Back