Favorite A-Class Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Drift King
  • 31 comments
  • 1,150 views

What is your favorite A-Class Car

  • Acura NSX (type S Zero)

    Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Mazda RX-7 (type RZ)

    Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Nissan Skyline (R-34 V-spec II)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Mitsubishi Lancer (Evolution VII GSR)

    Votes: 4 7.4%
  • RUF 3400S

    Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Toyota Supra (RZ)

    Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Subaru Impreza (Sedan WRX)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Chevy Camaro (SS)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chevy Corvette (Z06)

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Nissan 350Z

    Votes: 5 9.3%

  • Total voters
    54
r34 or supra their both high powered turbo which i like but a good mention goes to the zo6
 
stock the nsx is more fun to drive than the other cars. The turbo japanese cars have a much higher tuning potential, but stock the nsx is just more fun. The zo6 is also a good mention. I have respect for it, it is very quick afterall. But if i could have either, or had to drive either, I would take the NSX.
 
Acura NSX is quite fun actually..... hehe
but i chose the RX7RZ just cuz it looks nice
 
vote zeroly!! it seems you said nsx, but didnt vote!!!
 
how can we get to have the 350Z in arcade mode in that a-clas
 
supra rz is my fastest out of the ones.
 
the rx7 has my vote... but that was a given since i always waxing lyrical bout them :)

My RX7 rox
it will always whoop you car
swift like an eagle!

/\ rx7 hiacu poetry :p
 
Well I believe that the voting results represent my own opinion.

Corvette all the way.

The vette was underrated in the last game and now it is represented well.

The vette in stock is able to keep up with almost any availible highway safe vehicle under the cost of 70,000 dollars.

That is also an understatment.

I believe the only way you could compare a stock vette to a stock sports car is when you get into the 90,000 dollar range.

Vette all the way.
 
having raced these cars with tyre wear on i must say that the NSX takes my vote
 
yeah i like playing with the tire wear in 2P mode and it's fun when yout tires are yellow you start drfting good ....:D
 
Gotta give the Z06 this one. Its beautiful to look at, handles incredibly, is pretty damned fast and is just overall a great car. Although as a cheap alternative to get you some massive V8 hp the SS camaro is pretty good. Too bad they didn't really do as much with the american cars as they could have, but we all know why. :cool:
 
I picked the Ruf 3400S. Although it isnt as fast as the Z06, I know everyone will end up voting for it.

The Ruf 3400S is a VERY good car with a limited amount of Hp. After all, its only got an NA 3.4L B6.
 
I've chosen the Supra RZ!
I think it's just a little bit better then the RX7 (FD3S) :)
 
Originally posted by askia47
The Ruf RGT is not here, why not.

I wrote the poll and i decided to keep the RGT out because i think it should be in a class of it's own... it costs 4 times more then about every car and its also faster then all of them, its like adding a Ferrari F-355 to a bunch of camrys and corollas.
 
and the problem with that is? :p

the vette is about as close to a race car you can get outta those, but my decission stays :)
 
Yeah but the skyline is the fastest in 1/4 mile. i shouldn't have put the vette in there i hate those ! i like camaro SS nobody is voting for it tho.
 
I agree with 12sec, the Ruf 3400S kicks major ass!

I think it's really fun to drive IRL too, I have driven a Boxter S and that was a hoot!!
 
i would have to vote 4 supra!


i think there fast and good to drift in
 
For me, the NSX is a good all-around car with decent speed, acceleration, and handling.
 
Back