favorite anime

  • Thread starter Thread starter nk4e
  • 50 comments
  • 1,774 views

which title

  • love hina

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • hellsing

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • ex driver

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • initial d

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • chobits

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • dbz

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • full metal panic

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • comic party

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • gundam all sagas

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • trigun

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • onegai teacher

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • project arms

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • ZAKU/sazabi

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • neon genesis evangelion

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • real bout high school

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • digi charat

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • la blue girl

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • bubblegum crisis

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • sycred

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • any other anime i haven't named

    Votes: 8 32.0%

  • Total voters
    25
dracula and put that backwards alucard
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

^ true sicko for knowing. =)
 
Initial D is the best anime I've ever seen. The drama behind it is spot on, and the cars are all legends now. Who doesn't want an AE86 Trueno after seeing that series?!:confused:
 
Originally posted by codered_59
AAAAAAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

^ true sicko for knowing. =)
no i found that out by comparing each name
 
Well i like Initial D, then naruto then trigun. thats all the anime ive seen.
 
Originally posted by askia47
Wow, thats gotta be the worst statement ive heard in a while.

From a non-biased point of view, most of those those animes are classics. Most of them are very popular.

what if they are very popular? I really dont like most of them, add hellsing to the ones that may be saved, but all other are just... you know, like :rolleyes: again?
but well, I think Im talking to an otaku here...

Cano
 
btw whats ur guys/or girls reason of watchin anime
 
They beat the hell out of the 'western' cartoons.
 
Originally posted by NISMOskyline
Initial D is the best anime I've ever seen. The drama behind it is spot on, and the cars are all legends now. Who doesn't want an AE86 Trueno after seeing that series?!:confused:

I dont.


I'll stick with the GTR. That night kids guy whos name i can't remember at the moment is an idiot.
 
why u call me a idiot
 
He was the head of the night kides. umm... i cant think of it either
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
:lol: not you.


the one on intial D who drives the black GTR and always wrecks it and loses.

hahaha cool cute misunderstanding there.
as for my reason to watching anime, its because of their deepness and extraoirdinary plots, and of courese its style and art, wich are unsurpassed. seeing in animation stories that hollywood could only dream about, is cool.

Cano
 
Originally posted by Cano
what if they are very popular? I really dont like most of them, add hellsing to the ones that may be saved, but all other are just... you know, like :rolleyes: again?
but well, I think Im talking to an otaku here...

Cano

Im not an Otaku, but saying there crappy is overdoing it, but i respect your opinion however.
 
Originally posted by Cano
hahaha cool cute misunderstanding there.
as for my reason to watching anime, its because of their deepness and extraoirdinary plots, and of courese its style and art, wich are unsurpassed. seeing in animation stories that hollywood could only dream about, is cool.

Cano

true anime is so much better than american cartoons both in quality and content. However DBZ pissed me off because it alway stopped at the good part and they were never really in order. :lol:
 
all time favorite is probably Cowboy Bebop (shame on you for not listing it!) :)

currently watching Naruto, not too bad
 
Originally posted by tabs
all time favorite is probably Cowboy Bebop (shame on you for not listing it!) :)

you, sir, know cool **** (:

Cano
 
(head in shame):( :( :(
 
no one voted for ex driver :( :(
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
:lol: not you.


the one on intial D who drives the black GTR and always wrecks it and loses.

You mean Takeshi Nakazato? I kinda like him but he somewhat drives without thinking :odd:
 
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
no one voted for ex driver :( :(

I would, but first I need to watch it.
I've read some reviews and it doesn't seem like anything that especial, but it isn't crap either so I still want to check it out.
 
Back