Favorite Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter No NOS 4 Me
  • 28 comments
  • 939 views
Messages
165
I know there are probable several to a lot of threads like this, but I am new here so I was just wondering what are some of your favorite cars.
 
rs200 altezza or the rx7-rz... or esprit v8....or evoVI/....

too many, sorry m8

btw welcome :D
 
So true... but then again, we all go for the highend HP cars when we get to the end of pro... :p i mean.. its FUN that way..
 
way​
too many threads like this one.

Castrol Mugen NSX, RUF CTR2.
 
ZZII, DIABLO, ITR, Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, and the F/94s
 
Hummm Let's see....

Oh yeah the Toyota Celica TRD Type-M fully modified i don't like it for it's high top speed just cuz i find it ride kinda well fully modified but for speed i like the 787b for sure
 
well guys thanks for all of your favorite cars. I am sorry about the common thread but I was just curious. Well.......DRIFT ON....
 
your sig does kick ass No Nos!that's what I try to tell my friend,but he doesn't believe me,so I just had to prove it to him in my AE86 Trueno (Shigeno Version) against his overwhelming Escudo,hehehe..ah...those were the days.oh,oh yeah,my favorite cars are --------

1. AE86 Trueno (Shigeno Version)
2 Nissan Skyline R32 V-Spec II (my baby =D)
3. Mazda RX-7 Savanna III (FC)
4. Lancer Evolution IV (I wish there was the 3rd model in GT3 ^_^!)
5. Spoon Civic
 
Hey, my all time fave out of all the GT series thats 1,2 and 3, has to be the Castrol Supra. I cant get enough of it. And this is to 1MIC- Some of us cant have the diablo :(lol
 
thanks AE86 Driver.....I love my Skylines also and that Castrol Supra is pretty cool
 
I have quite a few. So here are the top 5:


Corvette Z06 (500hp)

Lotus Esprit V8 (575hp)

Ruf RGT (653hp)

Honda S2000 (550hp)

Spoon S2000 (444hp)

Mugen S2000 (380hp)

Ruf 3400S (520hp)

V12 Vanquish (520hp)

BMW 328Ci (470hp)

OK, so I couldnt stop remembering fave cars. Here are some that you cant go wrong with. I could go on forever.
 
Mine are:

Ruf RGT @ 1000+hp
Shelby Cobra @ stock with tranny
Mustang Cobra R @ 670 hp
787 B @ anything!
ZZII @ 900+hp

There's my top 5. As you can see I like the power....
 
Nissan Z Concept :D
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI GSR T.M.E
VW Beetle RSI @ ALOT of hp and acc like hel* :D
Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype @ Original hp
Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version VI Wagon
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex Shigeno Version (Driftmobile :D )
Tickford Falcon XR8 Race Car @ Original hp
:)
 
Really diggin the Mine Lancer. Fun car to drive. Guess i am gonna have to break down and get a normal lancer to play with at somepoint. :cool:
 
Gotta love the Viper and the Vette, tru American Muscle cars. Wish they brung the old Muscle back........nothing like jumping a Bright Orange 1969 Dodge Charger over a river...........
 
i like the mini!!! i just wish it was easier to get.

seriously, i like most of my cars, but my favs are:

Escudo
my F1 car ( i think it's a 688)
Clio race car
Evo 7
C5R
GT40

and the cars i hate are:

pt crusier
most cars used in license tests
 
I hate the PT cruiser too. I agree with Frustrated Palm they should bring the muscle cars back
 
Nice Car
 

Attachments

  • lan evo gt3.jpeg
    lan evo gt3.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 18
1. both R34 Skylines

2. Evo VII

3. Honda Integra Type R

4. Evo IV (someone else said the evo 3 should hav been in the game, I agree)

5. Impreza WRX STi version 6 w/ suspension lowered all the way

6. Spoon S2000 Race Car w/ gold 10 spoke rims
 
Originally posted by No NOS 4 Me
Nice Car

If there wasnt smoke in that screenshot I would've thought it was real. How much better can graphics get than GT3!? I am very curious to see the next GT.


The Esprit is still my fave care. I have been driving the lowest mileage car in my garage every time I play. I have every car in the game and so far my lowest mileage car is the Silvia K's Aero it has around 55 miles, and that is my lowest.
 
My lowest is my yellow Evo 5 with zero miles :lol: . I havent used it once since I won it but Im planning to do so soon.
 
Back