seeker589 Messages 89 Amish country, USA Messages seeker589 Dec 9, 2013 #1 I just drove the Mary Pozzi SEMA car. It is AWESOME!!!!! Goes just where I put it. The Stingray racer is pretty cool too. I love the AAR 'Cuda also - but I haven' t had time to tune it very far , yet.
I just drove the Mary Pozzi SEMA car. It is AWESOME!!!!! Goes just where I put it. The Stingray racer is pretty cool too. I love the AAR 'Cuda also - but I haven' t had time to tune it very far , yet.
foxdylan Messages 431 United Kingdom Messages foxdylan Dec 9, 2013 #2 Oh gosh the McLaren p1 or Ferrari F12 tho the Ferrari 512 , F355 , 612 and F50 are a hoot to drive . Nothing like the kick the buggati EB110 gives on full chat . Runners up the newest RUf ctr 3 , gumpert Apollo and koensegs ........ :/
Oh gosh the McLaren p1 or Ferrari F12 tho the Ferrari 512 , F355 , 612 and F50 are a hoot to drive . Nothing like the kick the buggati EB110 gives on full chat . Runners up the newest RUf ctr 3 , gumpert Apollo and koensegs ........ :/