Favorite course in f1 2012

• Thread starter lldantell
  • 31 comments
United States
Westchester,il
ishawi
What is your favorite course in f1 2012? Mines is Abu Dhabi because that place look amazing and it's very easy to learn how early and late to brake at.

The usual favourites 👍 Spa, Montreal, Silverstone, Suzuka, Monza, (prefer non-Tilke circuits); but I am enjoying the Circuit of the Americas (Austin - 'Yeah baby'!):) Good opportunities to gain ground and overtake:tup:

Super dislike Singapore :crazy:

The usual favourites 👍 Spa, Montreal, Silverstone, Suzuka, Monza, (prefer non-Tilke circuits); but I am enjoying the Circuit of the Americas (Austin - 'Yeah baby'!):) Good opportunities to gain ground and overtake:tup:

Super dislike Singapore :crazy:

Spa is a beautiful track but I didn't pick that track because I'm bored of that track.i went around there in a x2011 in gt5 and f1 cars in f1 2010

Spa and Sepang will always be my favorites. I also really enjoy COTA.

Strangely loving Monaco around here after hating it on every other game. I also really enjoy Sepang, Montreal, Singapore, COTA and Silverstone.

To me the best rendered track seems to be Monza. Spa looks too much like a painting in F1 2012, I'd go with GT5's version of Spa being far better.

Monza though seems done very well by codemasters. It seems they go to some of the races and look at some of the tracks, maybe others they haven't even been too?

Anyways, Bahrain is another fav of mine in the game.

I love Montreal, Bahrain, Suzuka, Hungaroring, and Austin. I can't stand Valencia or Singapore. Anything else is pretty much in the middle for me.

So far, any track I've scored points on is a favorite track. Hope I can add Austin to that list before my current season ends.

Brazil has a fantastic F1 track, It's definitely my most consistent F1 track in the calendar so far.

Well, definitely great. However, I like it more in Game Stock Car 2012 - nothing like having an MP4/4 go around the track.

Silverstone, used to hate it but now i know it properly i love it!
Hate Catalunya because of the chicane (2nd to last corner) , always spin for no reason whatever the setup, it ruins the circuit.

Last edited:
Silverstone, used to hate it but now i know it properly i love it!
Hate Catalunya because of the chicane (2nd to last corner) , always spin for no reason whatever the setup, it ruins the circuit.

I actually enjoy Catalunya a lot, although I do loathe that final chicane as well. The rest of the track I think has a good flow to it. Still not a big fan of Silverstone though.

My favorite is probably either Hungary or Spa. Both have a really good feel to them in my opinion and flow very well. I know this probably isn't a popular pick but I actually enjoy Valencia a lot as well. When you hit the apexes just right you can fly and it's extremely rewarding.

Back