Favorite Gran Turismo streamers

• Thread starter sturk0167
  • 55 comments
United States
Nor Cal
sturk0167
There are some good streamers, and some that are more controversial.

There's one that I really like because he's a regular guy who just has fun racing. His name is Papa, and his stream is called Papa's house of game.
He's probably a B racer, who usually experiences races in the middle of the pack.

GroveStreetRacing is a good one. He is very fast, and a hell of a nice guy.

I watch another one, for different reasons. The*Kie^25. He's a punk, from UK, who always belittles his opponents.
I watch his stream, so I know when he is entering races. He definitely doesn't like me.

Mistah MCA is informative. he helps a lot with track guides.

Any others that we should know about?

Last edited:
I think everyone here loves Albon Steve, or as he's more commonly known, F4H Super GT. He's got it all: He's fast, the memes are great and his typical dry, sarcastic British humour and calm voice make watching his videos and streams almost Gran Turismo ASMR.

So there's the obvious answer that was inevitably coming up in this thread, but yes, he's great and the only GT content creator I still watch on a regular basis.

I’ve watched several ones since late 2021.

Personally I find TheKie25 to be the most interesting one to watch. He’s indeed a very temperamentic person, often a bit too much obviously. However, he is very passionate and knowledgeable about the game and has that approach of helping viewers rather than just creating content for contents sake. I’ve managed to get much faster from my starting point basically just watching him and listening to his tips. 😅 Most other streamers don’t have that kind of approach.

Tidgney is something similar as Kie as super fast driver, yet different as a personality, but not quite as active. If Kie’s personality annoys you but you want to watch professional GT player, then he might be a good one.

Generally I find Kie and Tidgney more interactive, they speak to you as a player and not just a video viewer, than most of the others who just push out videos/streams.

Super GT is obviously very popular but he is kind of clown type content creator basically going forward with all the repeated memes. He does some good videos of interesting topics occasionally. Personally I find his real racing videos to be the most interesting ones on that channel. 🤔

Rory Alexander is not so fast as the others but he has his own very characteristic athmosphere. Some good topic videos just as Super GT. Streams are sometimes a little bit boring. Especially those 1000 laps around Nurburgring against AI challenges. 😅

And of course there are many more less or more active streamers.

Last edited:
TyrannoCyrusRex and Tidgneys streams are my two favourite. Both super nice guys and both super quick. Pleasure to watch and to race against.

Rory is good too, his stream schedule is regular so it's always an easy tune in if there's nothing going on early in the day.

Concur on Papa's House of Game. Just a normal dude, non-alien. Channel is still relatively small so he responds to basically everyone's comments. Good sense of humor as well.

Grove Street Racing is another good one. Underrated driver, he's quite fast.

Z28Gamin is fun to watch. That dude is really fast.

Digit Gaming is good.

Aura is super chill and also insanely fast without even trying.

Rory is another I'll check out a decent amount.

Personally I find TheKie25 to be the most interesting one to watch.
Me too. I especially like when he made this video specifically about me (TPC_Vigilante), and BenRod.
He was not good at this race, and was brake-checking me. When he shows my perspective at 1:35, it's pretty clear.
I got fed up with it in the esses, and shoved him out of the way.

I don't want to to punt him, but also won't cut him any slack.
I don't care for the way he talks about the people he's racing against.

"For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind".

Last edited:
These are the guys I've watched the most. Been watching GT7 streams basically every night since launch whilst I await a PS5 and compatible wheel.

Hope this "list" helps; I think it's pretty-fair considering all the hours I've given these dudes this year:

Kieran Blacklock (thekie25)
Fast, aggressive-style driving, super-informative and engaging.

Martin Brady (Tidgney)
Fast, ridiculously-fair driving, great sense of humour, patient, tolerant, informative, engaging.

Rory Alexander (eerieissss)
Pretty-fast, consistent, chilled, engaging.

Steve Alvarez Brown (Super GT)
The GOAT, not as prolific a creator as he was in GTS, but pretty-much all his uploads are worth watching.

Jay (Z28 Gaming)
Super-fast, very-entertaining, goes to great lengths to engage and entertain during streams. Has the ability to lift one's mood.

Luka Zavisic (Zavisic)
Super-fast, talented musician, sometimes goes a bit quiet when he's concentrating but provides great insights on race psychology.

Alex Buller (Aura)
Super-fast, ridiculously-chilled.

Terence Lallave (Chupaghetti)
There is only one Terence "Chupapi" Lallave. You either love him or don't "get" him. Personally I get him. He's aware that he needs to try to chillax. Can be hilarious.

Last edited:
These are the guys I've watched the most. Been watching GT7 streams basically every night since launch whilst I await a PS5 and compatible wheel.

Hope this "list" helps; I think it's pretty-fair considering all the hours I've given these dudes this year:

Kieran Blacklock (thekie25)
Fast, aggressive-style driving, super-informative and engaging.

Martin Brady (Tidgney)
Fast, ridiculously-fair driving, great sense of humour, patient, tolerant, informative, engaging.

Rory Alexander (eerieissss)
Pretty-fast, consistent, chilled, engaging.

Steve Alvarez Brown (Super GT)
The GOAT, not as prolific a creator as he was in GTS, but pretty-much all his uploads are worth watching.

Jay (Z28 Gaming)
Super-fast, very-entertaining, goes to great lengths to engage and entertain during streams. Has the ability to lift one's mood.

Luka Zavisic (Zavisic)
Super-fast, talented musician, sometimes goes a bit quiet when he's concentrating but provides great insights on race psychology.

Alex Buller (Aura)
Super-fast, ridiculously-chilled.

Terence Lallave (Chupaghetti)
There is only one Terence "Chupapi" Lallave. You either love him or don't "get" him. Personally I get him. He's aware that he needs to try to chillax. Can be hilarious.
Thanks. There's a few there that I didn't know about. 👍

I watch Kie because he's really fast and I learn a lot, Tidgney cause he's fast and funny and does great track guides, and Super GT cause he's the most entertaining overall with his content, a good driver but also an entertainer. His IRL videos like Kart Racing and driving on the Nurburgring are amazing.

Me too. I especially like when he made this video specifically about me (TPC_Vigilante), and BenRod.
He was not good at this race, and was brake-checking me. When he shows my perspective at 1:35, it's pretty clear.

Boy that's crazy reason why i never played online.

Its better to lost fair then to win dirty. :)

Nope im scare to race online.
I just don't trust people and that video doesn't help. :(
I was initially nervous about it.
Nothing really bad can happen. If things go very wrong, you may finish last. Who cares? It's just a game.
The people you race against aren't experts. You'll go past them when they screw up.
I think you should give it a try.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I've seen Kie go absolutely ballistic on his daughter for addressing him during a race where he was losing a battle. (Edit: emotion overload)
This constituted abuse in all regards to the law. (Edit: overdramatic much???)
This was the last time I ever watched any of his content until the shared video by @sturk0167 .
This ****'s appalling.
The dude is delusional.
I think he's as dumb as it gets and overall pretty average when you factor in the time he spends on racing games.(Edit: now that part is just salt :D)

Last edited:
He didn't go ballistic; it was a gruff "can't you see I'm racing?" sort of brushing aside. Rare occurrence.

He was never really-bad, just a bit hot-headed is all. Lately he's made a concerted effort to react differently to dirty driving, something that's a pleasure to see, especially in that he uses every opportunity this provides to encourage peeps to simply accept that racing online is always going to guarantee that you encounter unfairness at some point or another. The trick, just like when driving in traffic IRL, is to accept that some things will never change no matter how much you bicker about it.

Just playing Devil's advocate here. ;)

Last edited:
Chadryce is a really good guy.

More aimed at the casual GT player as opposed to sweating the GTWS and daily races, he's super welcoming and supportive, the community he's built is quite possibly the best community on Twitch, and all of his lobbies are just chokka full of good vibes, GG's and fun.

He's one of the few streamers who's just as fun to sit back and watch as he is to join in his lobbies.

(Worth noting a lot of his humor and quips are very much NOT kid friendly. But he's still an absolute quality lad)

Last edited:
He didn't go ballistic; it was a gruff "can't you see I'm racing?" sort of brushing aside. Rare occurrence.

He was never really-bad, just a bit hot-headed is all. Lately he's made a concerted effort to react differently to dirty driving, something that's a pleasure to see, especially in that he uses every opportunity this provides to encourage peeps to simply accept that racing online is always going to guarantee that you encounter unfairness at some point or another. The trick, just like when driving in traffic IRL, is to accept that some things will never change no matter how much you bicker about it.

Just playing Devil's advocate here. ;)
I'll check his more recent content and admit my choice of words was a bit too dramatic maybe... :)

Good of you to think this way IMHO bro'. :cheers:

People can change with a bit of effort. Many don't, but some do, and IMHO they deserve massive kudos for doing so when it's for-the-better.

I’ve watched, and still do, most of them. there are two personality types: emotionally stable and those with bouts of instability, which often reflects passion for the game and competitive nature, I think most of those here are the latter type as well. The best (to me, what draws me to them) are fast, competitive/passionate, and real. My ranked favorites (with brief comment) are:

1) *wind_109 (shocking what he can make a car do, unreal talent, future world tour competitor)
2) *mistahMCA (wish he streamed more, really good, gripping insight)
3) *lukaZav (mega passion and real as it gets)
4) *digit (great passion and talent, a tad too emotionally stable)
5) *aura (seems to be getting bored of the game, passion is diminishing)
6) *kie (annoyingly constant emphasis on subs, likes, and donations, starts in the back and tends to go for moves that he would never attempt on players he respects (unless he thinks he might get rammed for it)
7) *Z28 (really good overall, tends to make excuses for perceived or predicted lack of pace at times, which is ironic given his level of skill and talent (and world tour experience)
8) *superGT (quick wit and funny, very fast, doesn’t stream much anymore or he’d be at the top)
9) * basicOllie (he’s all but abandoned GT, really fun to watch though)
10) *rory (not as interesting since he went full time)

i Agree with you, sturk, I too don’t think it’s cool to come over here and barge your way past drivers below your level because you chose not to have a real job👍🏻

Great topic, been wanting to find some new streamers and there's a couple here I haven't really watched.

I'll throw in my reviews to contribute something useful:

SuperGT:
The GOAT and well deserved in my opinion. Actually makes videos with entertainment value, which is probably why he has grown bigger than others on the list. Pure online racing and informational content doesn't really let you reach outside of the hardcore group of players it seems. Some people may not appreciate some of the meme based humour though, but it's pretty much defined the whole genre with references to Barry R etc. Shame he doesn't stream much, but it was great right after launch. Usually covers weekly daily race(s) in a video.

Thekie25:
Very consistent with streams and content. Very fast, races aggressive but fair from what I've seen. Engages with chat and keeps the stream interesting on his own right with content as varied as you can get while focusing on playing online in gt7. But some of the greatest entertainment value comes from the fact that some people hate the guy. Luckily it doesn't seem to affect him on a personal level, but it's always interesting when some weirdo will spend their whole race trying to ram him, or come into chat upset after he beats them. Sometimes it's good to have a bit of drama, and not have to go a whole race without overtaking in case you offend someone. He's basically just a bit of a brash working class Englishman, so for some it may be a bit offputting, but he seems to mean well both for his viewers, and for his family. Does YouTube full-time, so have to put up with some asking for like and subs, but never begs for donations and is appreciative of what he gets. Usually my first point of call if I'm looking for content just cause it's good quality and he's usually on streaming.

Tidgney:
Weekly daily race video overview is always worth a watch on Mondays at work. Fast driver that seems to have stopped trying to be fast at gt7. Doesn't stream too much. Can be a bit over the top with his delivery style, but since he doesn't pump out content it's not too bad. Very clean racer, but also somewhat boring racing.

Rory:
Also a full time streamer with very consistent content. Started watching him right after launch when he was full time but not officially full time. Over time I've watched him less and less. Not as fast as the others, and the vibe in the streams has got a bit weird, and overall it's also not that entertaining anymore. In his video announcing he was officially going full time he described it as his golden ticket, and it's become clear money has always been a big factor. In the beginning he was pulling it in from some whales donating and combined with the excitement of game launch then he was on a high which also made the streams more appealing, and I think everyone felt happy for a guy being able to quit his job and play gt7 for a living. But then as launch excitement wore off and people across all channels stopped watching donations dropped too and so did his mood. He would mention people that used to donate that he hadn't seen for a while and it all got a bit offputting for me personally. There was always a lot of existential talk on his channel, but with the drop in viewers it became more and more negative, and now a lot of the streams feel like a group therapy session for him and his chat.

Kireth kart:
This is a guy that pushes the algorithm a lot, but it seems to be working. A lot of the videos I don't find to be very interesting, but every now and then there's something worth watching. He's a bit slower than the top guys, so I think he's doing the right thing with trying to be entertaining as well, and time will tell if he finds his own path and grows.

Digit:
Similar to kie in a way content wise as he's very fast and posts track guides. Also does some videos on tuning every now and then, but that's stopped being a big part of gt7 i guess. Seems like a good guy, but entertainment value isn't always that high at this point.

They're the main guys that are recommended in my feed. There's also a lot of smaller streamers/content creators. Overall there's always a video or stream to watch if you want gt7 content I'd say, and it's good to have variety. But I guess that's part of the problem with gt7. Everyone has finished single player, and all that is left is 3 weekly races plus the odd poorly working lobby for content. For those complaining about people starting from the back all I can say is content would be so boring if most of these streamers couldn't do it, as they would just be cruising in the front with no overtakes. Maybe one day PD will make races more dynamic in terms of weather, tyre wear and fuel rate, pit stops, less loss of downforce in corners when following, and better bop, but today is not that day

Surprising to me how many people are saying Kie races fair and aggressive.

Every stream I see, almost every race he will push to pass somebody or cut them off and cause an accident, blame it on the other driver and get into an argument with half of chat who disagree with him.

Aggressive, certainly. Fair? Maldonado was cleaner.

Maybe this is why so many drivers in sport mode drive like maniacs. If people think what he does is fair then sheesh.

Last edited:
Nope im scare to race online.
I just don't trust people and that video doesn't help. :(
Well, the Race A without DR, SR effects are the perfect place to test the waters...
Not because of rating drops, because you start from the bottom but because is somehow expected sometimes things go wrong...
And no one bothers, just have fun...
Personally I'm more a cleaner racer than a faster one DR C, SR S, without much time on my hands at the moment to play online but always having a blast on this races. And surprisingly not necessarily dirtier than the races where you can loose points and drop your ranking.
Also, without "pressure" to build ranks, you can use your favorite cars instead of the META cars.
Of course, you will be paired with lower ranked players, so $h1t happening is more probable.
But go for it, is a all new world... sure, you will occasionally be livid with other players, other times you will bump into another guys on your own fault, even being careful, because you are racing each other for the same piece of real estate... it's not the end of the world!

Surprising to me how many people are saying Kie races fair and aggressive.

Every stream I see, almost every race he will push to pass somebody or cut them off and cause an accident, blame it on the other driver and get into an argument with half of chat who disagree with him.

Aggressive, certainly. Fair? Maldonado was cleaner.

Maybe this is why so many drivers in sport mode drive like maniacs. If people think what he does is fair then sheesh.
Might be hard to judge objectively, but I certainly wouldn't say push to pass is considered clean and still think kie is clean (based on only watching him play since gt7 launch).

Of course everyone has different opinions as to how much risk should be allowed, but to me it makes sense that in sim racing where there is no risk to human life that you can follow in Senna's footsteps and go for the gaps whenever you see one. Sometimes it goes wrong of course, but doesn't mean it is anything more than a racing incident. It's certainly the way to go if you want to entertain through streams and not just drive in a train for 10-20 minutes hoping for people to make a mistake.

It seems most people's opinion of whether a streamer is clean or not is mostly dependent on their opinion of the streamer as a person and then seeing what they want to see through focusing on specific incidents that confirm their view.

Maybe the closest thing to objectivity is looking at the clean race percentage statistic on their profile and comparing with people you think are clean. Not perfect either but seems like any contact at all with other players leads to a loss of the clean race bonus online, so should give an indication.

Might be hard to judge objectively, but I certainly wouldn't say push to pass is considered clean and still think kie is clean (based on only watching him play since gt7 launch).

Of course everyone has different opinions as to how much risk should be allowed, but to me it makes sense that in sim racing where there is no risk to human life that you can follow in Senna's footsteps and go for the gaps whenever you see one. Sometimes it goes wrong of course, but doesn't mean it is anything more than a racing incident. It's certainly the way to go if you want to entertain through streams and not just drive in a train for 10-20 minutes hoping for people to make a mistake.

It seems most people's opinion of whether a streamer is clean or not is mostly dependent on their opinion of the streamer as a person and then seeing what they want to see through focusing on specific incidents that confirm their view.

Maybe the closest thing to objectivity is looking at the clean race percentage statistic on their profile and comparing with people you think are clean. Not perfect either but seems like any contact at all with other players leads to a loss of the clean race bonus online, so should give an indication.
I'm moreso saying that if a streamer with a large(ish) following like him is punting people and cutting them off and causing accidents and then saying it's okay.. his followers are also going to do the same thing.

Tidgney or Super GT or Rory all have incredible sportsmanship and call out good (or bad) sportsmanship whenever they can. That's setting a great precedent. Kie does not do that.

And for the record, I have nothing against him as a person. He obviously cares for his family and seems like a fine bloke. I just don't think he drives clean in the slightest.

Last edited:
I'm moreso saying that if a streamer with a large(ish) following like him is punting people and cutting them off and causing accidents and then saying it's okay.. his followers are also going to do the same thing.

Tidgney or Super GT or Rory all have incredible sportsmanship and call out good (or bad) sportsmanship whenever they can. That's setting a great precedent. Kie does not do that.

And for the record, I have nothing against him as a person. He obviously cares for his family and seems like a fine bloke. I just don't think he drives clean in the slightest.
Well the interesting thing which I alluded to before is kie has a higher clean race percentage than for example Rory. But like I said before this may not paint the full picture, but it is certainly more objective than limited samples of viewing them both to greater or smaller extent.

I guess I just disagree that he frequently punts, cuts people off, and causes accidents through unfair racing. He seems to have a good understanding of racing rules whenever chat makes him watch replays of incidents, and for every dubious situation there are many more of good racing. He also calls out good racing a lot. Recent example being a video of a race at nurburgring where he actually lost the race in the last corner but still posted it and praised the other driver and clean racing. He also posts more videos now calling out dirty drivers which he didn't really do much compared to others when I started watching at gt7 launch. But interestingly a lot of people criticise those videos too (regardless of who posts it) as it gives people a platform and notoriety which encourages dirty driving.

Tidgney I certainly agree is squeaky clean, but to a fault where he will not go for moves he could, which makes for worse viewing.

SuperGT I have no particular opinion on either way. He does less racing from the back and posts curated videos so it's harder to tell. Rarely do I see him talk about racing etiquette at all, and crashes and incidents are usually just memed for entertainment.

I guess everyone just has different opinions but mine is kie gets scrutinised and hated on for dirty driving beyond what he deserves.

I don't like Kie but I am watching this video right now and it shows that Kie had best lap and you were losing to him 1,5 sec on last lap until BenRod started to parking his car on every apex. If you don't want to punt and want to be clean then just don't punt and be clean.

Kie is definitely not intentionally dirty. He often estimates the drives of other people and I think he has pretty good comprehension about what is clean and what is not. Maybe I’m a bit biased as my understanding of clean driving is mostly based on Kie’s teachings. 🙈 There are however several things that sometimes cause different levels of dirtiness:

He has a bit of a tendency to avenge small unclean moves by returning the other driver similar actions. Like if a driver pushes him bit wide he might push the other driver bit wide in a similar manner after catching up.

He also often starts from the back and ends up overtaking other drivers much slower than him. They may brake unnecessarily hard and at surprising spots that causes Kie to punt them off by accident. He usually waits for them but often it just means that both have their races ruined. Dirty or not? Depends totally on the viewer. Maybe a more careful driver could be less aggressive and predict those better but then get worse results.

He also seems to be OK with very minor touches at overtakes as they do in real life touring car racing. Again, some people may not tolerate the slightest touch and see that dirty driving.

I don't like Kie but I am watching this video right now and it shows that Kie had best lap and you were losing to him 1,5 sec on last lap until BenRod started to parking his car on every apex. If you don't want to punt and want to be clean then just don't punt and be clean.
I'm definitely not as fast as Kie. I have raced against him probably about 20-25 times. Never once have I punted him, or even tried to.
In the video, you can see that I had plenty of opportunities to do so, if I wanted to.
When he shows the race from my car's perspective, starting at 1:35, everyone should be able to see what I saw, which is that he was brake-checking me. That's what started it. It's one of the passive aggressive things he does.
On the last right-hander of the esses, I did intentionally move him out of my way, because I had enough of it.

Back