Favorite Movie/TV Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter rattrod17
  • 29 comments
  • 21,227 views
Messages
59
Start off with a few, i could go for pages if i don't limit myself

Mad Max
FalconSedan.jpg

FalconGT.jpg


Fanboys
Slave2.jpg


Death Race
300.jpg
 
Continuing the Miami Vice theme...

Sonny's Daytona Convertible (the car was a replica, but still stunning)

ferrari365gts4it7.jpg


Tubb's Japla

800px-Lamborghini_Jalpa_front.jpg
 
Nice 👍

i remember one of the drug dealers ont he show had either a Benz or a BMW kitted with a rediculous widebody kit, but i could never find a pic of it.
 
Last edited:
What? No love for the General Lee? This car helped define my childhood (at the age of 5, everything is a sweet jump) and start me off on my love of cars.

general_lee_6.jpg
 
Toretto's Charger (The Fast and The Furious)
1970-dodge-charger-from-fast-furious_100226391_m.jpg


Gregor's Audi S8 D2 (Ronin (excellent car chase in this movie with this car, a Peugot, BMW, and a Mercedes))
834.jpg


1967 Shelby GT500 (Gone in 60 Seconds)
1967-forsd-mustang-eleanor-movie-ca.jpg


Starsky's Torino (Starsky and Hutch (just because it sounds bad ass :p))
picture.php


I can't think of any more at this moment. :( I have a couple of more.. I know it.

EDIT: Wow, they're all muscle cars except for the Audi.
 
Layer Cake's RS6:

278.jpg


Swordfish's Tuscan:

684.jpg


Both are very suitable to their respective passengers. I'll add more when they come to mind.
 
kitt_dashboard.jpg


kitt-20070403025803441.jpg


Oh and that Shelby GT500 a post or two above.
 
De_Lorean_BTTF.jpg


"great Scott!!!"

429.jpg


Bigfoot II, Cannonball Run.

and also the aforementioned Lee, Gran Torino...

Okay, I just have to...

24258895_9e73d9f96d.jpg

s30_wangan.jpg


EDIT: one more

02.jpg


The Possum Van

"it's only a model..."
"SHHHHHHHHHH!"
 
I'm sorry, but that Possum Van model is too cool for school!
 
American Graffiti

1958-Chevrolet-American-Graffiti-1.jpg


american_graffiti.jpg


The REAL Eleanor

2-2.jpg


gi60original.jpg


Two Lane Blacktop

55chevytlbt.jpg


Smokey and the Bandit

77tapfgleam.jpg


Bullit

aa_1968_ford_mustang_gt_bullitt.png


Italian Job

italian20job20minis201.jpg


Herbie :D

herbie_Mvc-027s.jpg


Le Mans

lemans1b.jpg
 
All the above, and:

Bluesmobile:
feature_00884_the_bluesmobile_from_the_blues_brothers_2.jpg


Chitty Chitty Bang Bang:
honor_04.jpg
 
Not a car, but...
148.jpg


McQ:
097.jpg


Gran Torino:
552.jpg


Vanishing Point:
vanishingpoint0018235qs.jpg
 
I'm a fan of Firebirds & Trans Ams, but not that much, when associated with the Smokey and the Bandit. Don't hate them, but just not that much.

Hachiroku isn't that bad, some are too obvious, some too obscure. Having said all that, I can't think of one that'll do justice. I'll be back.
 
MORE love for Two Lane blacktop, because there has been no cooler car in a movie ever and ever.

465914603_c09988492b_o.jpg


3999511390_ec6bb59933_b.jpg


and of course, who can forget the Keystone-wheeled GTO?

3219583764_e3e4bc03a6_o.jpg


badassness.
 
Toyota 2000GT

Toyota_2000GT.jpg


Renault R5 Turbo II

renault-53.jpg


Both featured in James Bond films.
 
1812-1.jpg
In continuence to the transporter theme.... This gem

knight-rider-kitt-auction1.jpg
loooooooooove the new KITT - The normal version
 
"Viper Defender" from "Viper" TV Show
photo2.jpg
 
totally forgot about the viper/defender.... should I be posting pics of the Autobots now then? haha
 
I loved the Porsche 911 Turbo and the AC Cobra in the original Bad Boys movie. The Mustang in Gone in 60 Seconds was very nice too.

Can't remember the title now but that silly film with Kurt Russell playing a homicidal stunt driver had a cool car too.
 
I'm also a fan of the Toyota 2000GT from You Only Live Twice(my favorite Bond film), but I'm gonna have to go with these two:

asnn2915aa682599165a.jpg


Gold Finger - Aston Martin DB5


magnum1420289i.jpg


Magnum P.I. - Ferrari 308GTS
 
Can't remember the title now but that silly film with Kurt Russell playing a homicidal stunt driver had a cool car too.
Death Proof. The Charger I take it? Or his first car in the movie?
 
The obvious:

345.jpg


vlcsnap-59368.png


mini005129hq4.jpg


mini0111498mw.jpg


mini0121148qc.jpg


The less obvious:

324.jpg


302.jpg


281.jpg
 
Early 80's Chevy Blazer from Throttle
985.jpg

4x40024170sl.jpg

4x40023195sh.jpg
 
Oh! How could I forget!?

c-doc.jpeg


*smek*
 
Any one remember Vega$?
Dan Tanna's T-bird.

or
Spenser for Hire"
Hawk's White BMW 635CSi

(you'll have to google the pics up for yerself)
 
Gil
Any one remember Vega$?
Dan Tanna's T-bird.

or
Spenser for Hire"
Hawk's White BMW 635CSi

(you'll have to google the pics up for yerself)

i could've called you lazy but look! i've done all the work for you. :sly:
207.jpg


(this not being the one from the show, but i think we all get the picture)
bmw635csi.jpg



[no pun intended] :lol:
 
Back