Favorite quotes

"spandex is a privilege, not a right"
- zachary_amaryllis
This ^

Obviously, some people just don't use mirrors, have lost touch with reality, or for some reason, think we want to know.

My favourite Acceleracers quotes:

"I'm gonna pass you"

"I've got trouble"

"I've got more trouble"

"He crashed because he made a mistake"

"I don't know!"

"Are you kidding me?"

"I'm going for the record! Fastest time ever"

"What's wrong with a little music?"

"Spinebuster's my car!"

"If you ever do that again, you better not miss"

"Nolo can't forget his brother and Kurt won't forgive his"

"You can't even find half your car"

"I learn how in prison!"

"Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted."

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hey, @TexRex, you've got a fan!

I'm not sure whether @g-man7 intended to post this as a counterargument to Izzard's quote, because it seems like the two quotes agree with each other.

Last edited:
Isaac Asimov in 1980
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge' .

Joseph Heller
When I read something saying I've not done anything as good as Catch-22 I'm tempted to reply, "Who has?"
Note: I like this quote not because Catch-22 is supposed to be the greatest book ever (although it's very good), but rather as a witty riposte from an artist who's tired of being constantly told "your old stuff was better".

Last edited:
GJpyRSvW4AAi0Fa.jpeg

Back