Favorite Race Car

• Thread starter jamxx
  • 156 comments
I did a search on this, but nothing really came up. I was just wondering what you all's favorite race car was. I'm just curious...:rolleyes: Mine are:

-Mazda 787B
-Loctite Zexel Skyline
-Denso Sard Supra
-Castrol Tom's Supra
-Calsonic Skyline
-Vertigo Race Car

-XJ220 Race Car (YEAH RIGHT!!!:lol: )

Toyota TS020 GT-One
Nissan R390 GT1
Denso Sard Supra JGTC
Gillet Vertigo race car
Vauxhall Calibra touring car

Toyota GT-One is my all time favourite race car.
Other race cars that i drive often are:
-Denso Sard Supra JGTC
-Pagani Zonda Race car
-Mercedes Benz CLK-DTM

I guess you could qualify rally cars as race cars... As your avatar suggests, I'm guessing it is your favorite car. Yeah, I have the Lancer EVO Rally Car VI. It's cool. :D

You guess, ofcourse a rally car is a race car, so are dragsters and open wheel single seaters.

There is still a lot of cars in this game I haven't really driven yet, so I'll make the list short.

Nissan R390
Denso Sard Supra

Mercedes Clk Touring Car
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII Rally Car Prototype
Nissan Skyline Loctite Zexel GT-R JGTC
Opel Astra Touring Car
Toyota Supra Denso Sard JGTC
Would have to be my favourites

i'm not crazy about super fast race cars. driving them to me seems more like a process, than a joy. i like to keep them under 700 hp. in no specific order...

MR-S race car
Zonda race car
Clio race car
Team Oreca Viper race car

My favorite race car is certainly the Mitsubishi FTO LM Race Car. The black one.
It's such a pleasure to drive it with all traction control systems off, on any circuit.

Actually I drive it more often on Midfield Raceway or Tokyo R-246.

Originally posted by rickstar
i'm not crazy about super fast race cars. driving them to me seems more like a process, than a joy. i like to keep them under 700 hp. in no specific order...

MR-S race car
Zonda race car
Clio race car
Team Oreca Viper race car

I'm guessing that you didn't put a NA or turbo on either the Zonda or the Viper, because I have both of those and they are both over 1000 HP. Personally, I like the Viper with a little bit less HP, because it spins the back wheels way too much and I usually have to pit before 5 laps on Medium Tires. It's kind of sad, but running it with less is better.

i just got the 787B, and i love it.

My F090/S has over 2500 miles on it.

Also the GT-one road and race as well as the Raybrig, for some reason.

The GT40 race car, just for the looks.

How could i forget? the escudo!:lol:

For the race cars, my top 3 are

1. Escudo
2. 787B
3. Denso Sard Supra

I'm in the process of getting the gTone car and the R390 so the list may change:D

Originally posted by jultra
For the race cars, my top 3 are

1. Escudo
2. 787B
3. Denso Sard Supra

I'm in the process of getting the gTone car and the R390 so the list may change:D

ESCUDO?!?!?!?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY???

Or are you using Famine's guide... If you are then that is different.:D

anytime someone challenges me to a super car race maxed out tuning race. i either use my Rayburg NSX which is a beast. or my Tom's Castrol SUpra..

I'd have to place a vote for my Camero Race Car. So far, I have logged about 1500 miles on mine and have won everything in amateur that I could with it, as well as GT world cup and GT Japan cup in pro league. Next, I'm up for the Dream Car in the pro league and plan on using it for that as well.

Ryan

F1 Cars.
Calibra Touring Car (Use it for rally, it's over kill but at least its not as over kill as the Escudo)
Delta Rally Car
Evo VII Rally Car
Corvette
Vertigo
Viper
787b
GT One
GT40
I like a variety.

the lambo. i used to hate it but now i have a new found love. its really fun to man handle it. seems like the harder you drive it the faster it gets.

Back