P Professional (Banned) Messages 94 Apr 1, 2003 #1 I'm going to have to say mine is the Impreza WRX STI 22-B
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 Apr 1, 2003 #3 I do like the Subaru WRX Impreza Rally (99 version) for fun, but when i did the series i just did it with an Escudo...
I do like the Subaru WRX Impreza Rally (99 version) for fun, but when i did the series i just did it with an Escudo...
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Apr 1, 2003 #4 Did the Rally series with the Pug 206, but what I would love to do is : Dirt tires on my Trueno... That would be Schaweeet /F
Did the Rally series with the Pug 206, but what I would love to do is : Dirt tires on my Trueno... That would be Schaweeet /F
SandStorm (Banned) Messages 7,069 Apr 1, 2003 #5 I completed the rally in my 'Scud (before my mem card shat itself). I gues I could say the thing's a wall magnet with 1700+ hp.
I completed the rally in my 'Scud (before my mem card shat itself). I gues I could say the thing's a wall magnet with 1700+ hp.
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Apr 1, 2003 #6 As said before. The game is only as hard (or easy) as you want it to be /F
SandStorm (Banned) Messages 7,069 Apr 1, 2003 #7 True. I think I spun the 'Scud like 5 times in a lap at Smokey Mountain Nth Course, and still won by more than a lap.
True. I think I spun the 'Scud like 5 times in a lap at Smokey Mountain Nth Course, and still won by more than a lap.
G gt3freak_2001 Messages 406 Apr 1, 2003 #8 My fave is probably the Subaru Impreza WRX Rally but only the 1999 version cause I can't stand the newer Impreza, those new lights have to go errr.
My fave is probably the Subaru Impreza WRX Rally but only the 1999 version cause I can't stand the newer Impreza, those new lights have to go errr.
Small_Fryz But why is the Rum gone?? Premium Messages 15,854 QLD, Australia Messages Small_Fryz Apr 1, 2003 #9 i love the subaru wrx prototype it kicks butt when i comes to rallying if set up right it has good handleing and good speed.
i love the subaru wrx prototype it kicks butt when i comes to rallying if set up right it has good handleing and good speed.