Favorite Rally Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Professional
  • 9 comments
  • 432 views
I do like the Subaru WRX Impreza Rally (99 version) for fun, but when i did the series i just did it with an Escudo...
 
Did the Rally series with the Pug 206, but what I would love to do is : Dirt tires on my Trueno... That would be Schaweeet :trouble:

/F
 
I completed the rally in my 'Scud (before my mem card shat itself). I gues I could say the thing's a wall magnet with 1700+ hp. :D
 
As said before. The game is only as hard (or easy) as you want it to be :D

/F
 
True. I think I spun the 'Scud like 5 times in a lap at Smokey Mountain Nth Course, and still won by more than a lap. :D
 
My fave is probably the Subaru Impreza WRX Rally but only the 1999 version cause I can't stand the newer Impreza, those new lights have to go errr.
 
i love the subaru wrx prototype it kicks butt when i comes to rallying if set up right it has good handleing and good speed.
 
Back