Favourite movie/tv car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Razo
  • 40 comments
  • 1,687 views
'Turbo Pursuit Mode, Go!'









:D


Still hands-down the Gone in 60 Seconds Mach I Mustang, is, hands-down, my all-time favorite movie car.
 
I forgot about the Charger from FastandFurious! That car had Balls! Big steel Balls!
 
the charger from f & f, the general lee and what is left of buford's interceptor at the end of smokey and the bandit II. that thing was so 1337.
 
Aston Martin Vanquish featured Die Another Day.
die-another-day.jpg


Shelby GT500 from Gone in 60 Seconds.
tb_eleanor_lead-lg.jpg


The Italian Job Mini Coopers.
minis.jpg


The General Lee in The Dukes of Hazard
jakesgen1.jpg


Lady Penelopes Rolls Royce in Thunderbirds
ROLLS.JPG


Travolta's TVR Tucsan Speed 6 from Swordfish
3.jpg


The AE86 from Initial D
initald_1.jpg


The DeLorean from the Back to the Future
2710a.jpg


The Supra and Charger from The Fast & The Furious
thefastandthefuriouspic.jpg


The Skyline from 2 Fast 2 Furious
r342f2f.jpg
 
The Mach 5 from Speed Racer,
Jim Rockfords Firebird.
Dan Tanna's 57 T-Bird, From the TV show "Vegas"
Spenser for Hire's original 65 'Stang fastback, and Hawk's BMW 635Csi
The 356 Porsche from the first season of "The Scarecrow and Mrs. King"
Maxwell Smart's Sunbeam Tiger in the Opening Credits of "Get Smart".
Greg Brady's 1970 Dodge Challenger Covertible from "The Brady Bunch"
Meg Ryan's ratty '62 Vette from "The Presidio"
And Christy Love's "1st Gen" Mercury Capri from "Get Christy Love".
And the Custom Ambulance from "Mother, Juggs, & Speed"
Oh, and the '62 Thunderbird Convertible that Bill Bixby drove when he played a spoiled rich kid, caught speeding thru Mayberry on one Episode of "The Andy Griffith Show"


How's that for a trip in "the wayback machine"?
 
I hate to tell you guys but the GT500 in gone in 60 is a clone. :(

My top cars:

that gt500 (i dont care I still love it)
bond's aston martin db-5 from goldfinger (omg sweetness)
delorean from back to the future (1.21 GIGAWATS?!!)
 
Eleanor from both the original and the remake.
But I like the current Eleanor's sister more...The Super Snake!


General Lee
Dodge Charger from F&F.
The Yenko Camaro, (what was that other muscle car? I liked it too), and the Viper from 2F2F.
The Trans Am from Smokey and the Bandit.
The 550 Maranello from Bad Boys II. (Funny story about that car. I'll tell you guys if you wanna know)
AE86 from Inital D (Tak didn't even know he was drifting. lol. :rolleyes: :p

But mostly, that bad a** DMC-12. It could fly, travel in time, used garabge as fuel, and more!
 
I love Herbie, the VW Bug with a heart that could smoke Ferraris, Lambos, Maseratis, Panteras et al!
 

Attachments

  • Herb.jpg
    Herb.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 8
Elstro
I love Herbie, the VW Bug with a heart that could smoke Ferraris, Lambos, Maseratis, Panteras et al!

oh, shame on us all! how could we have forgotten Herbie??!?!! I loved that little bug! about the only cool Bug there is :D
 
Does anyone remember the show "Hardcastle & McCormick"?
I liked the judge's '65 Vette, and McCormick's "Cody Coyote"
 
Back