Favourite Radio Station and songs?

What Station do you have on most of the time during the game and what are your favourite tunes?

For me I'm usually on Horizon XS as I don't care much for most Dubstep and Drum and Bass.

The Songs I usually enjoy

Janes Addiction - Just because
The Bohicas - XXX
Temples - Mesmerise

Everynow and then I like to stick the Classical music Radio Station on.

I quite like the song that they play when you do the bucket list challenge with the Ford Rs200 round the Golf course.

and there was one song I only once, a cover of "Your not alone"

Kind of wish there was a Metal radio station but nevermind :P

Horizon Bass is listed as my favorite radio station and the only reason why is because I tried so many time to catch this song on the radio.

I've bought four CDs from the Innovative Leisure label this month (two from Hanni El Khatib and one each by Classixx and De Lux) so I guess their station must be my favourite.

Bass Arena and Levante are close seconds though. Least favourite is Ninja Tune, aside from the Mr Scruff tune the other tracks don't agree with my taste.

Horizon XS is the only station I can stand. I have the music VERY low so I hardly even hear it. I would rather listen to the engines in the game. :)
Its actually rare I listen to music ever in games.

Really, in my opinion the soundtrack is awesome, even better than the one of the first Horizon, which was already amazing by itself. I really like all radio stations, but I think my favorites are Bass Arena and Ninja Tune Radio. The only gripe I have with it is that there's no Monstercat radio station. It would have been grandiose. X)

Last edited:
I like all the stations. I think Innovative Leisure is listed as my favorite, but really, I have no clear preference other than I think the playlist for Levante FM should be about twice as long.

Hospital Records is my favorite station, followed by the classical station.
I'm convinced the title of Keeno's "Out Of Nowhere" is a sneaky reference to drivatars coming around the blind corner at 130mph on the wrong side of the road and totalling my car in a head on collision.

Love the YouTube video BTW:

Last edited:
Levante (classical) - but as said before, there should be longer playlist. Being an 'old-school' music fan myself I miss 70's rock channel and even some cool jazz would be a good addition. Lately I've been driving without any music...the sound of engines is enough!

The Mat Zo and Rachel Collier track has been stuck in my head for nearly a week.

The Mat Zo and Rachel Collier track has been stuck in my head for nearly a week.

Love that song! The album where it comes from, Damage Control, has also received a nomination at the 2015 Grammy Awards, alongside Little Dragon's Nabuma Rubberband (the album where one of Pulse's songs, "Klapp Klapp", comes from). Unfortunately it lost against Aphex Twin's Syro.

I listen to all of the stations except Horizon XS and Ninja Tune, with Horizon Bass probably being my favourite.

I really wish there was a deep house/lounge station though, with music from artists like Bondax, Blonde, Darius, etc. Think it would fit the game's atmosphere really well.

Back