Favourite thing in GT6 so far?

  • Thread starter Thread starter c06454
  • 203 comments
  • 21,203 views
Messages
34
Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Messages
c06454
There's lot I like about GT6 so far, but curious what other people LIKE about it so far?

My favourite thing so far is the night sky, feels so much more real driving at night now! I also like the better tire and suspension model, which gives me a better sense of the edge of traction (I'm using a G27). The quicker menu loads and some of the new cars are great too!
 
Watching replays is very enjoyable with the new suspension. The Career structure is also quite nice, reminds me a little of GT4.
Cool, have tried that yet, but then again I have to get my friends to buy GT6 first ;)
 
I like how they show you your friends lines in the license tests

As in the dynamic racing line type deal??
 
The graphics are awesome(definitely for PS3) and load times. A lot of PS3 and XBOX this, but after playing back to Toca Race Driver 3 on PC recently. There have not been any significant changes to certain areas of track detail which PC sim's seem to fall really short and they have the better hardware, but really fail to provide the beautiful tracks and replays. I believe when GT7 is released, the work PD ha put into the GT series, it will be great for the PS4.

Agree with ^ post by Cosbuster. Replays are great.
 
Body Roll - I can actually drive from the In Car View without feeling sick now 👍
 
I'm not that far along (National B Kart races), but: License Tests vs Buddy List, significantly less obtrusive game saving (curse you, GT5 -- CURSE YOU!!), graphical improvements despite some framerate hiccups, being able to choose the color of my prize car if applicable, and the freebie Clio R.S '11 (that is a fun little car).
 
Last edited:
some of the FGT have real F1 Livery :) like the Williams '96, plus the McLaren '98 :) can't wait to pick up one of them bad boys in the McLaren '98
 
I like being able to customize your gauge cluster color 👍.

In a race, hit pause & go to quick options & at the bottom GT Instrument Customization.

Yeah, that is awesome. Red looks killer.
 
I like being able to customize your gauge cluster color 👍.

In a race, hit pause & go to quick options & at the bottom GT Instrument Customization.
Aren't there only like 6 choices of colors?
Red, white and a few others that have never been used in a car before?
 
Yeah, that is awesome. Red looks killer.

I went with Blue Gauges & Red Ring.

Aren't there only like 6 choices of colors?
Red, white and a few others that have never been used in a car before?

Yes but it's still a neat touch.
 
I have only played Arcade Mode so far but I really like the consistent interface. I would want to say the physics but I need to drive more cars before I can judge it properly.
 
The Ascari track, been driving my M3 CSL round and round that track since I got the car, so I am only about 8% in to the game :)
 
The Matterhorn tracks. Narrow, crazy elevation changes, both fast and technical layouts and epic scenery. I'm really looking forward to racing those in a clean online lobby, that should be tons of fun!
 
ONLY 6 colors??? what else do you want? chrome gold?
I like that you took it to extremes right off the bat. Oh, there is a gold by the way.
I would like normal colors that you would see on normal gauges. Only red and white are normal, even the blue isn't a normal blue.
 
ONLY 6 colors??? what else do you want? chrome gold?

plus, there 6 per. Gauges & Outline so there are 36 different combinations. :)
It's nice to have.
 
The road surface looks great. The car sounds are much better imo. Replays look great and there is more grip, which is more realistic. I drove a Renault Clio sport around a track near me and the Clio in the game pretty much conjures up a similar feeling.
Menu's are much better too.

I don't like the flickering of the trees in replays.
 
Last edited:
Back