Features that I think PD should implement in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter o000o
  • 65 comments
What are people's thoughts on GT7 classifying all their road vehicles like Forza does (eg. Classic Muscle, Supercar, Modern Rally etc.) so that the Daily races can have more variety, not just Gr3, Gr4 etc?
You don't need to classify the cars like that, just set up the events properly, so only American FR cars with a V8 built in a certain time frame can enter etc.

You could do it your way which would be easier, but IMO it should be the eevnts that determine the class not the car, then you can build cars that may straddle multiple classes.

I do not understand why so many events have limited replay value. Once golded licenses, missions, and circuit experiences - there is little incentive to return to these. I thought Drive club had a great feature where a slightly faster ghost appeared, which gave challenge. Add a little credit reward, and these once-and-done events become more replayable (to more players)!

All the Legend cars should be in brand central but not be for sale. I mean ideally they’d scrap the legend dealer altogether, but this’d at least let me admire all the cars I can’t afford.

I'd like to see the ability to "paint" individual parts with the carbon fiber options. We can get the full car in carbon fiber, but can't get just a spoiler or bonet, which is a shame.

What are peoples thoughts on closing topics after 60 days inactivity? More than half this thread is irrelevant post 1.25.

Last edited:
In replays i would like to have this & other camera angles/positions available to save & add to your video

e7d64a2046b257229e0d2ee53f3fe9f9_photo.jpg

Last edited:
Back