• Thread starter DurWinning
  • 31 comments
United States
New Jersey
durWINNING
Noob Saibot 007
Here are the clues for next month's DLC

1st Clue. 2 Door, 4 Door, or 5 Door Station Wagon

2nd Clue. With a name as cool as this why would you change it?

3rd Clue. Freedom to go wherever you choose, just don't trample the flowers. This rig does it all.

4th Clue. With a little help from my friends. Thank god it's Real Wheel Drive.

5th Clue. I think I will start here just to be redundant.Two-door, four-door, or five-door wagon.
Its not diesel, its rear wheel drive, Its as old as the car from clue one and it is an amazing starter car.
It's a personal favorite of mine and I wish I could do an HMA on one.

6th and 7th Clue.
One is a Family Truckster. One is Exotic
One has a sub name shared with many cars BUT it is not GT. One is a killer drift car
One of them was a DLC Car for Forza 4. Has personalty, muscle and is a joyous road tripper.
One is lesser known but will stand out in any crowd.

Isn't there "new" tags on some of the manufactures? And also, it'd be wise to first go through the Forza 4 car list for obvious reasons.
I'm guessing the Mini Countryman. Probs get the Countryman rally mods too.

Johniwanna said that the car IS NOT The Cadillac CTS-V since one is already in the game

It's also not a Ford, or is an AWD Car or a Diesel Car

Considering Jalopnik posted a picture of Yutaka Katayama in their article hinting at the Jalopnik February DLC, I'm betting it's the Datsun 510.

'with a little help from my friends' is a beatles song, in the song lyrics i can't really spot anything, all i can think of is the new vw beetle that's been released

Isn't the freedom to go where ever an old Jeep Slogan? So maybe the Jeep Liberty?

Beatle's clue could be: The 2013 Beetle, maybe.

2nd clue could be the Taurus which changed it's name to Five-Hundred briefly before changing it back to Taurus.

'with a little help from my friends' is a beatles song, in the song lyrics i can't really spot anything, all i can think of is the new vw beetle that's been released

Johniwanna said it's not a Beetle or a Volkswagen

"A Little Help From My Friends" was originally written by Joe Crocker. The song was also used in some Hampton Inn commercials. Some clues.

Joe Cocker's version came a year later. The song is written by Lennon & McCartney.

Well, anyway, John mentioned "Thank god it's RWD" to a tag on to the clue. And then said "Brr, I just gifted a unicorn to a guy named Zed." which was also a clue. So, I figure it's the BR-Z

Fifth Clue:

two-door, four-door, or five-door wagon

Its not diesel, its rear wheel drive, Its as old as the car from clue one and it is an amazing starter car.

Well, anyway, John mentioned "Thank god it's RWD" to a tag on to the clue. And then said "Brr, I just gifted a unicorn to a guy named Zed." which was also a clue. So, I figure it's the BR-Z

Fifth Clue:

two-door, four-door, or five-door wagon

Well you been busy. I'll look through the forums and find the last 3 clues and put the 2nd part for clue 4 as soon as I can

Final two car clues: (7 cars this time?)

Now the last two cars I will deal with at the same time.

They are both in Forza 4. One is the sample car, the other is the Season Pass bonus car.

One is exotic. One is a family truckster.

One has a subname that is shared with many cars although it is not GT.

One is a killer drift car.

Suck on that, and I will be back shortly. I mean that in the nicest, most non sexual way.

One of them is a DLC car that was for Forza 4.

It has personality, it has muscle and it is a joyous road tripper.

Final two car clues: (7 cars this time?)

Now the last two cars I will deal with at the same time.

They are both in Forza 4. One is the sample car, the other is the Season Pass bonus car.

One is exotic. One is a family truckster.

One has a subname that is shared with many cars although it is not GT.

One is a killer drift car.

Suck on that, and I will be back shortly. I mean that in the nicest, most non sexual way.

One of them is a DLC car that was for Forza 4.

It has personality, it has muscle and it is a joyous road tripper.

It's 6 cars plus the season pass bonus car

Isn't there "new" tags on some of the manufactures?
Based on that, this is what I can come up with. My official guesses, for the hell of it:
  1. Peugeot 405 T16 - 2 Door, 4 Door, or 5 Door Station Wagon
  2. Lamborghini Silhouette - With a name as cool as this why would you change it?
  3. MINI John Cooper Works Clubman - Freedom to go wherever you choose, just don't trample the flowers. This rig does it all.
  4. Subaru BRZ - With a little help from my friends. Thank god it's Real Wheel Drive. Brr, I just gifted a unicorn to a guy named Zed
  5. Ferrari 456 - Two-door, four-door, or five-door wagon. Its not diesel, its rear wheel drive, Its as old as the car from clue one and it is an amazing starter car. It's a personal favorite of mine and I wish I could do an HMA on one.
  6. Audi RS3 Sportback (Free Sample) - One is a Family Truckster; has a sub name shared with many cars BUT it is not GT; was a DLC Car for Forza 4. Has personalty, muscle and is a joyous road tripper.
  7. Ultima Can-Am (SP Bonus) - One is Exotic; a killer drift car; lesser known but will stand out in any crowd.

Edit: Maybe it's the Peugeot 306 instead, which was a 2-door convertible, sedan, or wagon. That matches the age of the Ferrari better.

I doubt it's the Ultima. Could the bonus car be the Joss JT1? I remember using it in both Forza and PGR. Damn, does that thing drift. And maybe they're adding the CJ-7. That car is awesome and I want an actual replica of Stiles' Jeep from Teen Wolf.

February DLC car pack:

1966 Ford Country Squire (sample car)
1970 Nissan Datsun 510
1973 Mazda RX3
1991 Ferrari 512 TR
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2013 Subaru BRZ

So, the FR-S is the same thing too. Man, all you people complaining about the BR-Z haven't played GT5. I can tell. Personally, I think the BR-Z is the best car in the pack. Followed by the Squire...and the FJ Cruiser.

2nd Clue. With a name as cool as this why would you change it?

3rd Clue. Freedom to go wherever you choose, just don't trample the flowers. This rig does it all.

4th Clue. With a little help from my friends. Thank god it's Real Wheel Drive.

5th Clue. I think I will start here just to be redundant.Two-door, four-door, or five-door wagon.

6th and 7th Clue.
One is a Family Truckster. One is Exotic
One has a sub name shared with many cars BUT it is not GT. One is a killer drift car
One of them was a DLC Car for Forza 4. Has personalty, muscle and is a joyous road tripper.

Clue 1: Datsun 510
Clue 2: Ferrari 512 TR?
Clue 3: FJ Cruiser
Clue 4: Subaru BRZ
Clue 5: Mazda RX-3
Clue 6: Country Squire
Clue 7: Devon GTX

Back