FEEL-VR - universal, affordable for home use motion sim

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Den Krutko, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Mayaman

Mayaman Premium

Because I haven't been on really in 2 months for the most part lol

What I meant is when in VR environment, you don't notice huge sloshy movements, you notice the Gs. You only notice those movements when not in VR.

Anyway, I think we mean the same thing.

2. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley

Not really, Big Over the top motion doesn't all of a sudden feel immersive just because you put on the VR. The Large ques that Do NOT exist in a road car wont provide that " eureka moment " when bombing around the Nords thats for sure.

3. Mayaman

Mayaman Premium

I'm not speaking of "big over the top" movements." I'm speaking of a properly calibrated rig. Why must it automatically default to the lowest end of the spectrum. Those simulators like the one in question, properly calibrated were born for VR.

Den Krutko likes this.
  4. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley

Flight sim Yes, Driving sim No.

Fanapryde likes this.
  5. Mr Latte

Mr Latte Premium

Kidz Play

Fully calibrated Virtual Reality Motion Sim :)
    [​IMG]

6. Den Krutko

Den Krutko

I fully agree. It will be fully tested and of course will have harness and emergency stop.
    Concerning electronics - it will be UL and CE certified, so that will guarantee the safety.

Punknoodle likes this.
  7. Den Krutko

Den Krutko

Agree, that's just mechanics that allows for those huge angles. They can be made smaller anytime. I plan to test different configurations of angles/torque pairs (the less are angles more torque is produced) and select the best one. The main point is to prevent delay in movement, so the angle will be selected the maximal but that delivers enough torque for vigorous movement.

8. Den Krutko

Den Krutko

First prototype photos and renders.

Since that time, i have made improvements in mechanics in 3d, so need to make them in prototype now.

Also software beta have been written and now it supports rFactor, rFactor 2, LFS and iRacing for now.

Other game support is on the go.

I plan to publish video of operation after implementing mechanics improvements in prototype.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Mayaman and Rallywagon like this.
  9. Mayaman

Mayaman Premium

Looks great. I still think you should ditch the center post and go with a dual post on each side attached to the side arms. If you wish you can PM me and I can show you. :)

Nice and keep up the good work

10. Den Krutko

Den Krutko

Thanks)
    I understand what is dual post) Just want to fully test design with center stand. And then decide.

Mayaman likes this.
  11. Den Krutko

Den Krutko

Besides motion seat, we are developing a powerful direct-drive steering wheel under 400$.

Please, see our facebook page for details and news.

https://www.facebook.com/feelvr

Mayaman likes this.