feeling good give away

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crashcollins
  • 40 comments
  • 1,716 views
Messages
26
United States
Columbus
Messages
T-Crash-C
I'm feeling pretty good, so why not give 2 cars away I can't promise they will be great cars but they won't be junk and I'll try to have them be 0/0/0 I'm thinking of two numbers between 1 and 30 first two that get them right will get a car post your guess and your psn so I can send a friend request and I'll put gift winner in the message. :)
2 cars
1 guess per person
So that way 1 person doesn't get 2 cars

COMPLETE THERE HAVE BEEN TWO WINNERS I'LL POST THERE NAMES ON HERE ONCE THE CARS ARE SENT
 
Last edited:
19 and 27?

PSN: Prodigy17PWR
 
14
 
11
 
Last edited:
Removed second guess.
 
1 and 30
 
18 & 4?

PSN: jkt008
 
7 and 23, psn is on my profile
 
25 and 13 psn is on my profile
 
Last edited:
26 and 5
psn handro310
 
2
PSN Lammy77 or Lammy1977

edit:removed 28, i didnt read the OP properly:nervous: sorry
 
Last edited:
7 & 21
PSN : homing0407
 
3 & 12

PSN ID: Han_the_Dragon

PS: weren't we supposed only allowed to post 1 number, not 2?
 
8 and 22
SHYAM_1337
 
Number 10.
Cheers , psn :tonykerry355.
 
1 and 30

PSN: mztacookiemonsta
 
13 & 30. 👍

Chat you soon. :)
 
5 and 22
 
21
PSN: chackoflavs
 
12 and 27

PSN: GeorgePt
 
fndrsn
7 and 23, psn is on my profile

23 is correct I'll send you a friend request shortly after you accept you'll receive your prize. Everyone else the 2nd car is still up for grabs keep the guesses coming
 
andy54321
Removed second guess.

I'll admitt my post was a little confusing I seen both your guess and took both but neither were right I'm sorry
 
Number 1 & 29, psn gtgta, just made 2 guesses like other people ;)
 
28 11

Edit: psn - towie1337
 
Back