Feels like something is crawling up my throat

  • Thread starter Thread starter BubbleBelly542
  • 41 comments
  • 65,910 views
Messages
2,338
United States
Southeast MI
Messages
BubbleBelly542
It felt like it last night and I went to Ben ad I wile up and it still feels like it. Not my throat is sore and it almost feels like whatever the thing is is crawling on the windpipe now. There's some smart people here does anyone have any clue what it could be? I looked it up ok google but that was really no use.

If it was a bug it probably would have gotten out and gone down by now right?
 
Go see a doctor?
 
You could try swallowing a spider and if that doesn't help maybe a bird would work. Failing that I'd swallow a cat and in the unlikely event of this not solving the problem the best solution would be to swallow a dog. If the dog doesn't do the trick I'd swallow a goat and if you're not fine now I'd swallow a cow. If all the above fails to remedy the situation I'd of course recommend you swallow a horse.
 
You could try swallowing a spider and if that doesn't help maybe a bird would work. Failing that I'd swallow a cat and in the unlikely event of this not solving the problem the best solution would be to swallow a dog. If the dog doesn't do the trick I'd swallow a goat and if you're not fine now I'd swallow a cow. If all the above fails to remedy the situation I'd of course recommend you swallow a horse.

An elephant maybe?
 
Put the nursery rhymes down and slowly back away, Neal. :lol:

- - - - -

No other symptoms besides the throat tickle, BubbleBelly542?
 
You could try swallowing a spider and if that doesn't help maybe a bird would work. Failing that I'd swallow a cat and in the unlikely event of this not solving the problem the best solution would be to swallow a dog. If the dog doesn't do the trick I'd swallow a goat and if you're not fine now I'd swallow a cow. If all the above fails to remedy the situation I'd of course recommend you swallow a horse.

If this fails try going to get some lemonade.






And then he waddled away... Waddle waddle. Waddle Waddle...
 
TB
Put the nursery rhymes down and slowly back away, Neal. :lol:

I'll do my best but all bets are off if someone falls down a hill or off a wall ;)


Joking aside if it doesn't go away after a couple of days go to the docs.
 
Well i would recommend you see a doctor.

As a doctor will examine you and tell you what is wrong, rather than a random guess.

I am getting a sore throat as well cause of this stupid australian winter.
 
No no no. Don't go see a silly old doctor, just ask the advice of some people you don't know online.

I personally believe it's likely that you've got a dose of Brunner syndrome. It'll clear up in a few days.
 
TB
No other symptoms besides the throat tickle, BubbleBelly542?

It's not really a tickle, it feels like a moving lump.
 
Dennisch
Go see a doctor?

Well I'm going too but I can't get in until next week I would like to know something.
 
Well I'm going too but I can't get in until next week I would like to know something.

I'm having a bit of a hard time believing that. If it's urgent, they need to help you.
 
Dennisch
I'm having a bit of a hard time believing that. If it's urgent, they need to help you.

It's not pain or anything really bad it's just annoying
 
Bad things usually start out as something annoying. Call your doc, see him/her, and be enlightend by his or hers knowledge which will lead to your healing, or demise.

Be afraid.
 
Sometimes Dayquil/Nyquil and sleep take care of any potential throat problems for me.

That, and gargling with warm salt water (I don't think the water being hot or cold makes a difference).
 
you've got a dose of Brunner syndrome.

Yes, Brunner syndrome, yes, I've had a few experiences it's very mild and it should clear up in about 2-3 days depending on the discomfort you are receiving. 👍
 
terminator363
Yes, Brunner syndrome, yes, I've had a few experiences it's very mild and it should clear up in about 2-3 days depending on the discomfort you are receiving. 👍

Maybe I'm missing sarcasm or something but I looked up Brunner Syndrome and it's mild mental retardation.
 
Maybe I'm missing sarcasm or something but I looked up Brunner Syndrome and it's mild mental retardation.

I believe you are missing sarcasm :p
 
Get you some Whiskey,Honey and Lemon Juice.Warm up the Whiskey(1 to 2 shots),pour a generous amount of honey in,put a tablespoon or more of Lemon Juice and stir.Sip on 2 to 3 of these a day until symptoms have gotten better.

This is pretty much just Rock 'n' Rye.An old remedy for Colds and any type of throat related irritations.Worked wonders for me when i was a kid.

One other thing,you are 21,right?
 
If this fails try going to get some lemonade.

And then he waddled away... Waddle waddle. Waddle Waddle...

On the other hand, nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.
 
That, and gargling with warm salt water (I don't think the water being hot or cold makes a difference).
Have you ever gargled with cold salt-water? Yeah, I think I'll go with warm...
 
Seems like you've got a frog in your throat..
(seriously? No one else thought of it?)
What if it's just a bit of mucus? That happens to me and it feels like it's sliding up my throat. Drink lots of hot drinks and it might melt and loosen it up 👍
 
Well seeing as he hasn't posted any progress reports I think we can safely say that he has indeed died as a result of this thing in his throat.
RIP dude.
 
"Problem, body host?"

alien-431x300.jpg
 
If this fails try going to get some lemonade.

"...but I'd better not tell you where the lemonade is made, sweet lemonade, yeah, sweet lemonade."
 
"...but I'd better not tell you where the lemonade is made, sweet lemonade, yeah, sweet lemonade."

Is it cold and it's fresh and it's all home made? Can I get you a glass?
 
Back