Feels like something is crawling up my throat

  • Thread starter Thread starter BubbleBelly542
  • 41 comments
  • 65,915 views
No thanks, I'll pass.
 
Well seeing as he hasn't posted any progress reports I think we can safely say that he has indeed died as a result of this thing in his throat.
RIP dude.
If only he'd asked a doctor instead of some internet/car geeks he might still be with us. :(
 
If only he'd asked a doctor instead of some internet/car geeks he might still be with us. :(

If only he had a leaky radiator or something.

If only.

R.i.p. BubbleBelly542

*
At least the thing that was crawling in his throat now has more ways to get out.
 
If only he'd asked a doctor instead of some internet/car geeks he might still be with us. :(

:lol:

R.I.P BubbleBelly542.
 
It felt like it last night and I went to Ben ad I wile up and it still feels like it. Not my throat is sore and it almost feels like whatever the thing is is crawling on the windpipe now. There's some smart people here does anyone have any clue what it could be? I looked it up ok google but that was really no use.

If it was a bug it probably would have gotten out and gone down by now right?

sounds like you got a tapeworm buuuuuddy.. gross isn't it?
 
I thought tapeworms were only around your stomach and digestive system?
 
"Problem, body host?"

alien-431x300.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVZUVeMtYXc
SpaceBalls parody :D.
 
I think he means this:

I know, I was ignoring the fact for no apparent reason. :p Also, Bubblebelly is now Bubblethroat. :dopey:
 
Back