Fellow GTPers.. I want you to..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Squach240
  • 7 comments
  • 734 views
Messages
801
United States
United States
Jump into the Red Bull X2014 Fan Version. I know what you're thinking, "Oh, great another RB thread."

Well yes! Yes it is! But just select any track. Make sure the car comes to a complete stop. Put it in 6th gear and accelerate. I just want you to listen to it. Shift into 7th at 80mph. It sounds wonderful with my Turtle Beaches.

So the point of this topic, what automobile does this sound make you think of?
 
EDIT

Eh... never mind.
:O
 
Last edited:
My mistake guys. I started reading the final sentence and automatically assumed it was repetition of the other thread. It is an easy mistake to make on GTP!
 
There's definitely something completely different about the Red Bull sounds... they sound louder and more powerful than anything else, even on very low revs, and in the latest red bull events you can see the other cars sound all over the circuit in the background.
I hope the improved sound patch will be similar as this.
 
Well I did exactly as instructed in the OP.

Wow.

Just as you think it can't get any better, you still have like 4k left of screaming raspyness.

That video is close. I have never heard anything in real life even close to the noise that Redbull made though.

In the Jr I sometimes get a particular noise on a part rolling throttle to lift off, genuinely get a tingle when I get it right.

Headphones make a huge difference.
 
Back