Don't quote me on this but I think the only way you could 'win' it per say would be getting to lvl 40 on either A-spec or B-spec and getting it from the lvl 24 ticket. I'd like to borrow this car from someone before I spend all that money too
You have a 2 in 3 chance from a level 24 ticket. Or spend the 10 or 12.5 mill. I can only be used in the F1 event of which there is only 1. However. 12 million on this car is worth every dime IMO. Brilliant car. 2007 model slightly better than 2010. Trade for a 24 ticket. They are easy to come by.
Don't quote me on this but I think the only way you could 'win' it per say would be getting to lvl 40 on either A-spec or B-spec and getting it from the lvl 24 ticket. I'd like to borrow this car from someone before I spend all that money too
It is faster in a straight line but on a curcuit it cannot compete it does'nt handle anywhere near as well and does'nt have the same downforce, far more on the Ferrari's
Wow man I'd love that! The FGT I bought some while ago didn't really like the way it handled. But if I could try the ferraris that would be brilliant! Adding you right away.