Ferarri F50

• Thread starter Acefighto
  • 18 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Singapore
Singapore
Acefighto
Considering the fact that they have both the F40 and Enzo. Im wondering why did they leave out the F50?

Was it a licencing issue? (I suspect that Sega owns the rights to the F50 for their Outrun series)

Couldn't find one to replicate?

or was it because it was inferior to both its older and younger brother that PD decided it was not worthy for the Ferrari stable.

I wonder the same, I like the F50 eventhough many people say it sucks. I would love to have it. Especially the F50GT !
Beautiful car... Forza has the F50's aswell, also other racers. Can't be exclusive to Outrun.

I wonder the same, I like the F50 eventhough many people say it sucks. I would love to have it. Especially the F50GT !
Beautiful car... Forza has the F50's aswell, also other racers. Can't be exclusive to Outrun.

well another possibility maybe Sega owns the rights to the F50 like how EA owns the rights to Porsches. PD had a choice to acquire rights from them (like how Forza bought the Porsche rights from EA)

Perhaps it was too expensive and PD didnt wanna get it. Big boohoo for us car fans thou

Could be the case, I have no idea though. But Project Gotham Racing had the F50 too. Well only PD knows :)

Considering the fact that they have both the F40 and Enzo. Im wondering why did they leave out the F50?

Was it a licencing issue? (I suspect that Sega owns the rights to the F50 for their Outrun series)

Couldn't find one to replicate?

or was it because it was inferior to both its older and younger brother that PD decided it was not worthy for the Ferrari stable.
Yes, it's almost certainly one of those three reasons, as with every other car not in the game.

did PD release an official statement somewhere on why didnt they get some of the cars into the game???

honestly some of the "must haves" for every car enthusiasts have been obviously left out.

did PD release an official statement somewhere on why didnt they get some of the cars into the game???

honestly some of the "must haves" for every car enthusiasts have been obviously left out.
It appears all of their modeling time is eaten up by fantasy cars. Whatever else is left over is being reserved for GT7.

It appears all of their modeling time is eaten up by fantasy cars. Whatever else is left over is being reserved for GT7.
You seem to like to argue with people that there is no evidence that GT7 is being developed.
And yet you also seem to like suggesting that PD's modelling time is taken up by GT7.

So which one is it?

You seem to like to argue with people that there is no evidence that GT7 is being developed.
And yet you also seem to like suggesting that PD's modelling time is taken up by GT7.
So which one is it?
Asking someone for evidence of something they propose to be a truth is not a conclusion, it's a question. Do you understand the difference? If there's no evidence either way beyond the usual vague statements of it's creator, it doesn't draw a conclusion either way does it?

Come on now, you know exactly what I mean. ;)

BTW, unless I'm mistaken, the whole Q&A board has gone walkabouts. :odd:

BTW, unless I'm mistaken, the whole Q&A board has gone walkabouts. :odd:

Hmm, maybe @Jordan gave up, or PD told Jordan they won't be answering questions. Neither would surprise me.

If it's the latter, shame on PD, big shame, I'll have lost the last shread of respect I had for them.

If not and it's just a forum error, still shame on PD for taking this long.

Could be just a forum burp.
Bit weird though.

I went to double check exactly what was said because I knew Johnny would nail me if I got something wrong. :lol:

Couldn't even find the board, let alone the thread. :P

Nice find.
Disappointing end to what began with such promise. :boggled:

And apologies @Acefighto for the unexpected bout of off-topic posts.
We now return you to your regular scheduled broadcast. :)

Nope, it's been closed. You can still access it, but the forum has been completely locked out.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/kazunori-yamauchi-qa/

Thanks Obama!

I hope we get an explanation for this, in the mean time, 🤬 you PD for continually lieing and taking backward steps.

Quote from Jordan:

"NOTICE: This forum has been closed for new posts or questions due to a lack of responses from Kazunori Yamauchi. It will remain viewable in an archived state."

(sorry, yet another OT post...)

If PD suggested to create the Q&A forum I think that @Jordan should ask them why they don't answer. (I know it's not that simple to have a reply from them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back