Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~MOST VIEWED FLICKR's FOR ALL TIME~ [THE END|06.12.13]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 1,223 comments
Honestly, I'm not sure you should rush to finish the vid in time, but at the same time, I have no idea how ready that thing is, so I'm not sure if you'll be actually rushing.:)
Anyways, good luck, Ilya!

thanks guys, I hardly have no time to finish before the start of the presentation. I need to shoot more footage for the last "12 seconds of video." And then put the render, it will take about 4-6hours. To speed up the process, I didn't sleep for about 30 hours already.

thanks guys, I hardly have no time to finish before the start of the presentation. I need to shoot more footage for the last "12 seconds of video." And then put the render, it will take about 4-6hours. To speed up the process, I didn't sleep for about 30 hours already.

It will be worth the wait

FINALLY DONE!
Better late than never.

My biggest video ever, 3 months after a hard work, made by one person only in Gran Turismo 5. Use only own game footage taken personally. In honor of the 15th anniversary of Gran Turismo! Let's Celebrate!

Facts about video:
1. More than 50 cars
2. Absolutely all the tracks from the game including DLС and track editor
3. Everything in the video shot of the game + my 3d render
4. I drove over 1200 times on all routes to find the best shots
5. Also in the video 5 different music tracks from various GT
6. In one of the highlights of the video used 52 logos for all premium cars brand in game
7. In the video you can also see some more mention of anniversaries:
Lamborghini 50-years anniversary, 50-years anniversary Autodelta,
100-years anniversary of Bertone, and the 90-anniversary of Le Mans races
8. Important addition. I have used basically just blue and red colors of cars
to pass the color of the logo (GT) and the spirit of competition.
(it was difficult because I used only the original car colors.)
9. Total recorded and selected footage was: 395 uncompressed files or 217GB of data

Last edited:
На прошлой неделе, Kaz-San должны увидеть это. Очень, очень хорошо.

Great video man. Very GT in style so it's a fitting tribute. Excellent variety and very well edited. Quite crazy the amount of time you poured into but it shows. Definitely a piece to be proud of and also inspirational to me. 👍 👍 👍

Some of that editing in the middle looked awesome and made me wonder how you did it too. Very cool. 👍

The most beautiful video tribute I've ever seen, greatly done, Kaz must watch your video and add the slow motion replay in GT6, killer work ! Giant 👍

Wow, wow, wow, just WOW!!!!!1one!!!1!!eleven

This is easily the best GT5-related thing I've ever seen. This is unbelievable, and you created that all by yourself?

Kazunori-san would be proud! :D

As I said on youtube, the choice of style and music was just perfect. As well as the execution, well done overall, Ilya!
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Absolutely incredible. Definitely one of the best Gran Turismo related videos I've ever seen (if not the best). I especially loved the parts from 2 minutes on. Excellent work!

That wasn't just a video, that was art. Pure art!
Your talent is on such a high level.

What a great video! Truly a magnificent hommage to our favorite game. Somebody show this to Kaz!!

That video deserves the attention of PD! It certainly will! That's just stunning, pure class!👍👍👍👍👍👍

That video deserves the attention of PD! It certainly will! That's just stunning, pure class!👍👍👍👍👍👍

I whole-heartedly agree!
I'd love it if PD chose the video as their intro for GT6.
Let's start a petition! 👍

Excuse my english :(

Back