Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~MOST VIEWED FLICKR's FOR ALL TIME~ [THE END|06.12.13]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 1,223 comments
Woah Benzy was pretty awesome. You've got some great talent and good sense when it comes to video editing/composing. The music choice was quite nice too a good fit. Just really nice to watch. :) 👍 👍

Some of those Most wanted shots are pretty sweet too. 👍

Not a big fan on NFS:MW (2012), but you just made its graphics irresistible to my eyes! :eek:

Fantastic work, Ilya! :drool:👍

Thanks guys!

By the way, finally I finished AIM2, it was a complicated way of processing, to prepare the material!
Release of the game in less than a 5 days and I would like to celebrate this event with my animated trailer!
One mounth of hard work for most favorite game, can't wait for!
SEPTEMBER 17, 2013!

Just came to your gallery again to thank you personally for your long awaited GTA V Art in motion 2 video.

Awesome job! 👍 This definitely needs attention from R*.

One word, Amazing! :bowdown:

That was just brilliant, really professional and great song choice too. I'm totally jealous. ;)

Great stuff you've dragged up here buddy, really digging the animated cutscenes represented in this short clip of a video.

ferinodesignnew.png

Last Biggest GT5 PhotoShoot

(PART 1)

People in this set:
GPR
SMfan
ZEROX
jBhIpS
Nato_777
NBDESIGNZ

:cheers:
------
Last biggest photoshoot dedicated to saying goodbye to gt5
and
for the first time for me with wonderful people. :sly:
------
View only in full size!
1920×1080

[!^SPECIAL^!]

------

Last edited:
My favourite thing in this set other than the great editing, good vehicle placement, great imagery and all, is the idea that the cars are all in GT colours (red and blue). 👍 And the fact that it's at SSRX. I could probably go on about what I like in this set without giving any helpful feedback, but that would be pointless. :P :bowdown:

This set is astonishing. And you're trying to say that this is one part of it?!

Can't wait to check out the next part(s). 👍

Well everyone has said it all already but it must be said, whast a great set. The shoot was fun and was great to have you there. 👍

Love the colour vibrancy in these and the soft and almost muted backdrops is some. Great quality. 👍

Waiting for the next. ;)

As expected, this set is just splendid, the choice of angles, the composition and the edit work are on top. It's just a pleasure to watch them again and again (and in full size !).
I've learned a lot by watching your work mate, thx for that and I will be waiting for your work to come with GT6 !

Absolutely stunning work! :eek: :drool: Simply exquistic photography with that trademark ferino design quality editing. :bowdown: So glad you made sure we all had the right cars in the right colours as it all comes together so brilliantly with those choices. 👍 Looking forward to more. :)

ferinodesignnew.png

Last Biggest GT5 PhotoShoot

(PART 2)

People in this set:
GPR
SMfan

jBhIpS
NBDESIGNZ

:cheers:
------
Oh God so many shots I did and so little time left before GT6, but even so,
I want to finish them all and catch up to the release. Part 3 will be soon.
:sly:
------
View only in full size!
1920×1080 and 3840 x 2160

------

Back