Ferrari 166 Inter Stabilimenti Farina Coupé #037S 1949

• Thread starter Aero2000
  • 7 comments
Sweden
Sweden
SMH1989
1.jpg
2.jpg

This car has a V12-engine at 1995cc with a single Weber 32DCF carburetor and 110hp at 6000rpm.

More info and pictures here : http://www.coachbuild.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=10863

General specifications of 166 Inter:

Powertrain: 1995 cc , V12 , Weber 32DCF carburetor , 110 hp / 6000 rpm , 130 Nm / 5000 rpm , 5-speed manual

Dimensions: Length 3980 mm , Width 1525 mm , 1350 mm

Performance: Top speed 164 km/h , 0-100 km/h 11,7 sec
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Other suggestions of Ferrari
195 Inter Berlinetta Ghia '51 , 410 S Scaglietti Berlinetta '55 , 275 GTB/4 '66

Last edited:
Ever since I began playing LA Noire, I've been interested in early 1900s vehicles, such as this beauty.

Ever since I began playing LA Noire, I've been interested in early 1900s vehicles, such as this beauty.
L.A. Noire is a heaven for old car enthusiasts , and a very good game, I hope they do a new one :) Yeah this is a real beauty, more pictures in the link :) Thanks for vote :)

L.A. Noire is a heaven for old car enthusiasts , and a very good game, I hope they do a new one :) Yeah this is a real beauty, more pictures in the link :) Thanks for vote :)
If it weren't for the "drive all vehicles" trophies in LA Noire & 007 films, early 1900s vehicles wouldn't have existed in millennial's minds. Most of these classic vehicles beat quite an amount of new vehicles these days. Their sexy curves and outstanding amount of class beat any generation of cars. I'm 19, but I'm sounding old. Who cares! :) These cars are freaking amazing, and GT7 needs more.

If it weren't for the "drive all vehicles" trophies in LA Noire & 007 films, early 1900s vehicles wouldn't have existed in millennial's minds. Most of these classic vehicles beat quite an amount of new vehicles these days. Their sexy curves and outstanding amount of class beat any generation of cars. I'm 19, but I'm sounding old. Who cares! :) These cars are freaking amazing, and GT7 needs more.
Yeah I agree with you :) Hehe, no you don't sound old, I'm 26 but some people think I'm older when I spoke cars, music and film with them haha .

Another Ferrari gem ... so voted.
Nice finding buddy.
:cheers:
Thanks, Starlight, fun you liked it :)

Yeah I agree with you :) Hehe, no you don't sound old, I'm 26 but some people think I'm older when I spoke cars, music and film with them haha .
I had these two dumb broads in French class a couple years ago. They couldn't stand talk about music, shows, movies, etc. that was at least five years old. Every time somebody mentioned anything related, they'd turn around grunt-sigh, "You're always talking about these old things that nobody knows about." Oh, how much I wanted to dropkick their hip faces in.

But, back on the topic. This era of cars holds the most fanciest vehicles than any proceeding era.

Back