Ferrari 250 GTO gearbox delay: How to solve It?

Brazil
Porto Alegre
LazyLiquid
How to deal with It?

My car isnt fully upgraded yet, 399hp only, but um not sure if it will becomes better, the curve of torque in this car is really bad.

Ideias?

Try using the adjustable transmission. The stock gearbox mimics the real car gearbox, so it simulates the time lag from clutching/declutching. The race transmission usually switches to a racing sequential box. In some cars it's still not that fast though. I don't have the 250 GTO yet so I can't really vouch, sorry.

How to deal with It?

My car isnt fully upgraded yet, 399hp only, but um not sure if it will becomes better, the curve of torque in this car is really bad.

Ideias?
My. Set
Set Final 5000 top speed 155
1, 3419
2, 2324
3, 1707
4, 1287
5, 1012
Final 3000 or to track

Try using the adjustable transmission. The stock gearbox mimics the real car gearbox, so it simulates the time lag from clutching/declutching. The race transmission usually switches to a racing sequential box. In some cars it's still not that fast though. I don't have the 250 GTO yet so I can't really vouch, sorry.

Thats really true. Every single car that uses a non adjustable gearbox kit, is like if it was completly stock at every single piece of the transmission.

Thats really true. Every single car that uses a non adjustable gearbox kit, is like if it was completly stock at every single piece of the transmission.

Well just after the latest update, PD has changed the description in the settings screen to reflect that. If a car has manual transmission stock, Normal Transmission is now called Manual. FC Transmission is now called Non Synchronized Sequential Transmission. Pretty cool touch 👍 Here's hoping for better simulation of various gearboxes in the future.

I found if your holding the throttle open the lag is significant. but if you let off momentarily as you shift the stock transmission seems to change a bit quicker. anyone else noticed this. I definitely notice it with the fuga z.

Back