Thrustmaster Ferrari 250 GTO Wheel Add-On

• Thread starter super_gt
  • 6 comments
Bulgaria
Bulgaria
featuresferrari_45_1.png

Officially licensed by Ferrari

Celebrate the 55th anniversary of the Ferrari 250 GTO, the iconic sports car launched in 1962 by the most famous car brand in the world!

250GTO_Front.jpg

ecosystem_2_0.png

Compatible ecosystem

Compatible on PC ONLY (Windows® 10, 8 , 7) with the following Thrustmaster racing wheels:

TS-PC RACER*, TS-XW RACER*, T-GT*, T500 RS*/**, T300 Series* - TX Series* and TH8A Add-On Shifter*.

*Sold separately
**A firmware update is required

250gto_zoom3.jpg

caracteristiquedefauts_1.png

The Wheel

13”/33 cm in diameter, metal faceplate and frame, 2 sides covered with genuine wood, true chrome logo plate.
Designed for vintage racing in PC games featuring Ferrari cars such as the Assetto Corsa 1962 250 GTO DLC.
Thrustmaster Quick Release System compatible with Thrustmaster T-series on PC.
250GTO_Zoom2.jpg

replica_6_19.png

8:10 wheel replica of the iconic 250 GTO wheel

box_content.png

Box contents

Detachable wheel for the Thrustmaster T-series on PC*, inner foam display, outer sleeve, user guide and consumer warranty information
OpenPackshot_250GTO_800x600.jpg

• The FERRARI 250 GTO WHEEL ADD-ON will be available from December 20, 2017, at a suggested retail price of £349.99/ €399,99/ $399.99 (taxes included).

Link

Last edited:
If the quality is high it actually might be priced ok. I’ve seen GTO steering wheel replica’s from 500 to thousands of euro’s. These are collector items. But have no idea if the quality is on par with these.

If the quality is high it actually might be priced ok. I’ve seen GTO steering wheel replica’s from 500 to thousands of euro’s. These are collector items. But have no idea if the quality is on par with these.
Sure but they don't have a plastic screw on quick release or 8:10 size reduction!

The things that make sim wheels expensive like proper quick releases, magnetic shifters, nice button boxes and displays, this has none of them. Unless it's handcrafted wood which I doubt the price is way too high.

Sure but they don't have a plastic screw on quick release or 8:10 size reduction!

The things that make sim wheels expensive like proper quick releases, magnetic shifters, nice button boxes and displays, this has none of them. Unless it's handcrafted wood which I doubt the price is way too high.

Won’t know till we see the first reviews. Anyhow it’s an interesting product for a specific niche. But it would be a lot better if they celebrated the 70th anniversary with an updated Ferrari f1 rim!
F1D6D6ED-4057-4B38-A534-2BCEF6FD3392.jpeg

Back