Ferrari 330 P4, R8 LMS (team playstation) R8 Race Car (NOT LMS)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mygroth
  • 19 comments
  • 923 views
Messages
476
Messages
Mygroth1989
Will trade for anything in my garage.

R8 LMS and 330 P4 are done. Just looking for the R8 RC.
 
Last edited:
INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car - 0 MILES?
 
INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car - 0 MILES?

No mate, sorry, bought it from the UCD. Not sure how many miles are on it, still interested? :-)
 
nope..sorry
 
ill trade my ferrari 330 with low milage i only drove it once but ill trade for your peugot 207
 
I've got the R8 LMS on a spare slot can trade in 10 mins would be looking for the Nissan R92CP le mans car.
 
Will you take a Chapparal 2D race car for a GT By Citroen Race Car?
 
I can trade with both of you, but I will be able to trade after Tuesday. Fine by you two?
 
Aye no worries, I'll send a friend request and can send the car now.
 
Leave a post once you've accepted and I'll send the car. Watching superbowl so ps3 turned off at the minute.
 
Leave a post once you've accepted and I'll send the car. Watching superbowl so ps3 turned off at the minute.

Oh crap....thought you were someone else, I just sent you a car that was meant for someone else. I'm screwing up big time here -.-

Edit: But yes....I accepted you. -facepalm-
 
Just saw that lol. Have just sent R8 can send you the 330 P4 on Tuesday for the R92CP if you want?
 
Just saw that lol. Have just sent R8 can send you the 330 P4 on Tuesday for the R92CP if you want?

Yeah let's do that, keep in mind though that my whole trading schedule is falling apart now that I've messed one thing up. I'm pretty new to trading either. But I'll write everyone down so everybody gets the car he wants.

Thanks mate.
 
ill trade my ferrari 330 for you peugot 207
 
I'm in no great rush for the car can wait a few days, if you need me to pm whoever should have got the car to confirm you sent the car to me by mistake let me know.
 
ill trade my ferrari 330 for you peugot 207

Sorry mate I'm already getting the 330 soon. I'll change the thread title, sorry.
 
I have the R8 Team Oreca '05 Race Car actually if you want, still looking for the '01 version.
 
ah no man thanks, the 330 P4 will do! :-) I'll send you the R92CP next reset alright?
 
Cool. The 330 P4 is on my main save I've sent a friend request.
 
Back