GEARS:
1= 3.29
2= 2.16
3= 1.61
4=1.27
5= 1.03
6= 0.82
Final Gear= 4.430 (198mph)

this is the closest I can get to feel like a scuderia feel to help, any other car tunes post it on this thread thank you and I'll get more up here like The DB9 tuned to a "

"A COUPLE ARE GUESSES BUT WELL THOUGHED ONES"

p.s. the car is a work in progress!

Tested in every Track using a Logitech Force GT and approved by MOE HAMIDEH :)👍 :)👍

SPECIAL THANKS TO: ZED300, & Niky for the Camber Angles

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein-

Last edited:
Where would one get accurate stats for this? Also how are you going for accurate suspension behavior? All the sources I see just stupidly give me output numbers and the weight.

Where would one get accurate stats for this? Also how are you going for accurate suspension behavior? All the sources I see just stupidly give me output numbers and the weight.

I reduced weight and I tried every other tuning ways and it judt didn't feel like a scuderia or even a ferrari so this was the best. I got every info from a very good sites that give specs and stats on this specific car

if you diagreeing then please try to help

How do you know it feels like a Scud if you've never driven a Scud modeled by PD and using their physics engine?

You see why I'm saying this is pointless?

I've never driven a Ferrari F430 or the Scuderia, but I can almost say 100% that there would be negative camber on both front and rear. Possibly more on the rear as it must work against the weight over the rear wheels, more than likely 0.6 at least front and rear.

How do you know it feels like a Scud if you've never driven a Scud modeled by PD and using their physics engine?

You see why I'm saying this is pointless?
I would know 90% or a little less% on how the scuderia would feel like, its called using your brain and the internet and if you diagree then atleast try to help

I've never driven a Ferrari F430 or the Scuderia, but I can almost say 100% that there would be negative camber on both front and rear. Possibly more on the rear as it must work against the weight over the rear wheels, more than likely 0.6 at least front and rear.

well thank you I'll test that out :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but I never knew you could accurately feel how a car drove by using your imagination. :dunce:

Listen who ever you are there are people that work for manufactures that know how a car should feel like for example Michael S, THE the Porsche test driver who recently died and many more so If you don't believe " I would 90% or a tad bit less know of how ferraris should feel like

p.s. what don't you understand "help out if you disagree"

If you have never driven a Ferrari F430 Scuderia, you have NO reference point from which you can say what a Ferrari F430 Scuderia should feel like to drive.

It's not a complicated concept.

If you have never driven a Ferrari F430 Scuderia, you have NO reference point from which you can say what a Ferrari F430 Scuderia should feel like to drive.

It's not a complicated concept.

Thats why I could use some help with, I get most of the facts off the Internet now bare with me Like I said I'm not 100% sure.

Yes, but you can't get away with statements like this:

Moe Hamideh
I would know 90% or a little less% on how the scuderia would feel like, its called using your brain and the internet

You know 0% how the car should "feel". You haven't driven one. I haven't either. I also know 0% how the car should "feel", so any help I give wouldn't be worthy of the name "help".

If you're seeking to make it handle exactly like the real one you either need the exact real settings (which you won't get, since GT's dampers don't have any units attached to them, so there's no real world analogy) or you need someone who's actually driven one in anger (which you won't find on GTPlanet).

Otherwise, make it handle how it's best for you - in which case no-one can help you because we don't know what's best for you!

READ THE BOTTOM... it says "WORK IN PROGRES." I'm doing this so some people wouldn't get bored of the games 73 cars only DEMO. I'm just trying to help for tour information "HATERS"

And read the post I just made. I didn't say anything about your efforts - just that you can't possibly pretend to know what an F430 Scud should feel like and you can't get the real life settings for it to mimic it accurately.

So just do what's best for you. Which no-one can help you with - because we aren't you.

New change in Camber Angles: front- (-0.6), rear- (-0.8) remember Work is still in progress to get "THE BEST out of it"

Listen who ever you are there are people that work for manufactures that know how a car should feel like for example Michael S, THE the Porsche test driver who recently died and many more so If you don't believe " I would 90% or a tad bit less know of how ferraris should feel like

p.s. what don't you understand "help out if you disagree"

Of course test drivers should know how a car feels. They are the people which companies use to refine their cars before being made publicly available. The test driver is the link between car and company.
So are basically saying your a Ferrari test driver? Somehow I guess not.

And don't go lecturing me about the "help out if you disagree statement", I don't disagree with the tune so therefore I have nothing to help out with. I simply disagree with the aim of the tune.

Oh btw, congratulations, I think this is the only thread you've made thats yet to be closed! Good going!

whoa everyone stop criticise him he is trying to make an F430 statistically like a scuderia. But it might help if you change thread title to F430 tune.

You cannot assume camber unless you have numbers to back it up.

The best you can do is match the weight, match the power and gearing, and then try to find a reference article that tells you how many percent stiffer and how many inches lower the Scuderia is. And that's it. Oh, and you'll have to revise the anti-rollbar rates, too.

I've done this sort of exercise myself in GT4, and much of it is just guesswork.

-

From MotorTrend:
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/exotic/112_0808_2008_ferrari_430_scuderia_test/index.html

Salient facts:
220 lb/100 kgs lighter:

Correct.

+20 hp and 4 lb-ft:

Almost correct, might have to go down to +1... might not.

fattens the torque on either side of the peak by a bunch more, making the overall performance feel like much more than a four-percent improvement

Cannot be modelled in GT5P

Stickier Pirelli PZero Corsa tires (10 mm wider in front):

Cannot be modelled. You can upgrade to the next stickier tires, but this is problematic. If you're using camber as compensation, the wider front tires means you have to add more camber in front, not in the rear... likely need to input something like -1 front, -0.5 rear.

lowered (0.6 in.): that's 15mm lower if you're using metric.

stiffer springs (35 percent front/32 percent rear):

Aren't the base numbers 2 for both front and rear? That would mean a change to 3 and 3, that's already fifty percent firmer, but it's the closest you can get. Your springs are way too stiff. You may add +1 or +2 to the dampers compensate for the springs, but you can't add excessive pressure without proof that the Scuderia's are beefier than the regular F430's.

Also, the Scuderia supposedly has beefier anti-roll bars. How much beefier is an unknown. You cannot add toe without knowing the values.

bigger brakes: 8 percent shorter stopping distances:

Cannot be modelled in GT5P, may compensate with stickier tires, but depends on what tire you normally run. You cannot assume a different brake balance from stock.

aerodynamics optimized to increase front and rear downforce without resorting to large wings by creating suction underneath the body. A patent-pending "base bleed" method of relieving aerodynamic pressure from the rear-wheel housings helps bring the 430 Scuderia's drag coefficient in five percent under the Enzo's.

Cannot be modelled unless the F430 has tuneable aerodynamics... as I remember, it doesn't.

60 millisecond shifts: cannot be modelled in GT5P.

You also can't model the changes to the ESP and E-Diff, since there are no numbers on it.

Good luck.

You cannot assume camber unless you have numbers to back it up.

The best you can do is match the weight, match the power and gearing, and then try to find a reference article that tells you how many percent stiffer and how many inches lower the Scuderia is. And that's it. Oh, and you'll have to revise the anti-rollbar rates, too.

I've done this sort of exercise myself in GT4, and much of it is just guesswork.

-

From MotorTrend:
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/exotic/112_0808_2008_ferrari_430_scuderia_test/index.html

Salient facts:
220 lb/100 kgs lighter:

Correct.

+20 hp and 4 lb-ft:

Almost correct, might have to go down to +1... might not.

Cannot be modelled in GT5P

Stickier Pirelli PZero Corsa tires (10 mm wider in front):

Cannot be modelled. You can upgrade to the next stickier tires, but this is problematic. If you're using camber as compensation, the wider front tires means you have to add more camber in front, not in the rear... likely need to input something like -1 front, -0.5 rear.

lowered (0.6 in.): that's 15mm lower if you're using metric.

stiffer springs (35 percent front/32 percent rear):

Aren't the base numbers 2 for both front and rear? That would mean a change to 3 and 3, that's already fifty percent firmer, but it's the closest you can get. Your springs are way too stiff. You may add +1 or +2 to the dampers compensate for the springs, but you can't add excessive pressure without proof that the Scuderia's are beefier than the regular F430's.

Also, the Scuderia supposedly has beefier anti-roll bars. How much beefier is an unknown. You cannot add toe without knowing the values.

bigger brakes: 8 percent shorter stopping distances:

Cannot be modelled in GT5P, may compensate with stickier tires, but depends on what tire you normally run. You cannot assume a different brake balance from stock.

Cannot be modelled unless the F430 has tuneable aerodynamics... as I remember, it doesn't.

60 millisecond shifts: cannot be modelled in GT5P.

You also can't model the changes to the ESP and E-Diff, since there are no numbers on it.

Good luck.

thanks for the specs but one more thing I cant lower ther cars ride hieght onlt the rear would lower but knew if have done that the cars center of gravity would be right, an the other hand thanks for the specs I was looking for what you judt said but i just could'nt find it, I tried every thing. and once again thanks:)👍

I just tried out your "setting" and to tell you the truth it didn't feel like a Ferrari at all, it felt more like a DB9 but with bitt more hp. It was to easy to drive and grip of the tires decreased,car felt too heavy also. Just to say I know how a Ferrari should feel like. It's just like a purebreed horse, crazy, fast but tameable with practice, for example if you have every driving aid turned of with pro mode(like I do) when you turn in with and keep that grip and as soon as you exit out that corner waith full throttle it would 100% spin out, but if you enter a corner at high speed with well perfect grip and as soon as you exit the corner you slowly floor it. that's how a Ferrari should handle and once you accomplish that you're going to feel rewarded "TRUSTME try mine setting" thanks agian

Last edited:
If you want better grip around a corner but still feels like a Ferrari well try this, it increases speed around corners by 4 or more mph (depending on the corners angle)

Camber Angle (+/-) = -1.0/-0.6

I just tried out your "setting" and to tell you the truth it didn't feel like a Ferrari at all, it felt more like a DB9 but with bitt more hp. It was to easy to drive and grip of the tires decreased,car felt too heavy also. Just to say I know how a Ferrari should feel like. It's just like a purebreed horse, crazy, fast but tameable with practice,

sorry i forgot which ferrari did you say you've driven again?

sorry i forgot which ferrari did you say you've driven again?

I have never drove a Ferrari but I'm thinking about getting my self a used F430 from my uncles dealer and a dicount too. mostly all Ferraris are racing crazy it's in the Ferrari blood so of coarse you would know how a Ferrari should feel like. GO ahead try my setting

so your saying you've basicly drove every ferrari ever made in real life to know how a ferrari should handle?

Can you read and understand what I'm saying. All Ferraris are racing crazy but also tameable.(you would expect how a Ferrari should feel like) NO! I never drove one in real life, but I'm thinking of getting a used F430 from my uncle's Dealer so that might be the only Ferrari I'll drive.:dopey::sly:

Can you read and understand what I'm saying. NO! I never drove one in real life,
yep read and understood that so basicly your breaking this rule by stating you know how it should handle.
aup
You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

as you have no idea how the car handle in real life you shouldn't claim that you do know how it should handle.

yep read and understood that so basicly your breaking this rule by stating you know how it should handle.

as you have no idea how the car handle in real life you shouldn't claim that you do know how it should handle.

read the full thread agian the you will under stand. you don't like I see and you just like to mess with people that try to do somthing new, and once you try somthing new I'm sure you'll understand

You're missing the point. The point is:

I know how a Ferrari should feel like.

No, you don't. You haven't driven one. Ever. Neither have I.

You're guessing and that's fine. But you don't know. And it's worth a note that not every Ferrari ever made feels the same - unless they've found some mystical way to create the same feeling from a turbocharged supercar (F40), a V8 mid-engined sports coupe (F355/360/430), a V12 front-engined GT car (456/550/575) and so on and so forth.

Your settings are good for you. That's all anyone can ask. What they aren't - unless you hit some kind of incredible fluke - is representative of how a Ferrari F430 Scuderia actually handles or feels and you ought not to pretend that they are.

Moe Hamideh,

your grammar and posts give me a signal that you're barely 10 years old, or maybe "a tad less". And if you're lucky, you might find a Ferrari F430 for €100,000, and not many 10-year-olds can afford that. I know I'm not the one to tell, but concentrate more on English lessons, OK?

Latest Posts

Back