N neddyie116 Messages 121 Dec 8, 2010 #1 Hi is the 458 Italia featured in arcade mode from the start of the game or do I have to unlock it first?
Hi is the 458 Italia featured in arcade mode from the start of the game or do I have to unlock it first?
African Kat Messages 617 Messages GTP_african_kat Dec 8, 2010 #2 u have to buy it in GT mode for it to unlock in Arcade mode
MiniMarco Messages 250 Messages layahma Dec 8, 2010 #4 African Kat u have to buy it in GT mode for it to unlock in Arcade mode Click to expand... I don't think that's true. I drove the Zonda R in arcade mode first day I bought the game. neddyie116 Hi is the 458 Italia featured in arcade mode from the start of the game or do I have to unlock it first? Click to expand... And why ask the question when you can just go see for yourself?
African Kat u have to buy it in GT mode for it to unlock in Arcade mode Click to expand... I don't think that's true. I drove the Zonda R in arcade mode first day I bought the game. neddyie116 Hi is the 458 Italia featured in arcade mode from the start of the game or do I have to unlock it first? Click to expand... And why ask the question when you can just go see for yourself?
jjaisli Software Driver Premium Messages 2,984 The Ramapo Mountains Messages jjaisli Dec 8, 2010 #5 MiniMarco I don't think that's true. I drove the Zonda R in arcade mode first day I bought the game. Click to expand... It is true. The Zonda R *is* available in Arcade mode. The 458 isn't. The only Ferrari that's available from the start is the F40.
MiniMarco I don't think that's true. I drove the Zonda R in arcade mode first day I bought the game. Click to expand... It is true. The Zonda R *is* available in Arcade mode. The 458 isn't. The only Ferrari that's available from the start is the F40.