Ferrari 458 Italia

  • Thread starter Thread starter neddyie116
  • 4 comments
  • 1,469 views
Messages
121
Hi is the 458 Italia featured in arcade mode from the start of the game or do I have to unlock it first?
 
u have to buy it in GT mode for it to unlock in Arcade mode
 
u have to buy it in GT mode for it to unlock in Arcade mode

I don't think that's true. I drove the Zonda R in arcade mode first day I bought the game.

Hi is the 458 Italia featured in arcade mode from the start of the game or do I have to unlock it first?

And why ask the question when you can just go see for yourself?
 
I don't think that's true. I drove the Zonda R in arcade mode first day I bought the game.

It is true. The Zonda R *is* available in Arcade mode. The 458 isn't. The only Ferrari that's available from the start is the F40.
 
Back