Ferrari 70th Anniversary Car Pack - Now Available on PC

Agree!! :D

Not to my eyes, quite hideous and awkward looking. But like I said before, we don't all have to agree. :)
Yeah, I know my opinion is not the most popular. I love the F50, probably because it was in one of the first games I've played (NFS II: SE).

Last edited:
I love driving the 917K. Would be nice to have the 512 for some mixed class fun. Hopefully it's a blast to drive too.
Anyway, the 330 P/4 is coming, which is the one I really wanted. :)

Yeah, I know my opinion is not the most popular. I love the F50, probably because it was in one of the first games I've played (NFS II: SE).

Well, I think this is one of the best looking GT3 cars so I'm not sure how much my opinion is worth either. :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

Kunos should make 2 packs. One where they choose the 7 cars and one where the public chooses the other 7. No 599 GTO, Testarossa, or F40 LM in the list?!!!! Then the 360 Challenge Stradale if that's what they meant by "360 Challenge" or the 430 Scuderia or 550 Maranello. I would love to see the F355 but not the F1 Spyder.

Disagree. :P The F50 is probably my least wanted of all the options, I'd drive it once and then it would collect dust in my garage along with the LaFerrari, P1, and 918.

Oh come on, if it was a hotlap challenge I bet you couldn't resist :)

GOD YES!!!!!! :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: The Delta Integrale is one of my all-time favorite boxy cars, plain yet sexy AF. I think I need a moment...:scared:
That and the F40 are my dream cars. In fact it is finally time I make my avatar relevant.

I just voted for the 575 GTC. I don't think it's going to win, but I did my part.
Yourself and BrandonW77 have done your part in what will likely lead me to crying.

Back