Ferrari and Bugatti invitations

• Thread starter zjn
  • 30 comments

zjn

Italy
Italy
I have one invitation from Ferrari and one from Bugatti expiring soon.

With the Ferrari one I can buy FXX-K '14, La Ferrari '13 or Enzo '02
With Bugatti, Veyron 16,4 '13

Do you like these cars? Are they worth the money?

Thanks

My personal opinion, the ferrari's you have to bring to life and have to work hard when driving on the limit, like boxter i find the Enzo the easiest controlable of the ferrari's, but i'm having a blast now and then yanking the fully upgraded extremed high turbo Veyron on the Green Hell :lol: that acceleration is gigantic :lol:, so i really have trouble elimintate just one out of 4.
I i look at what i drove the most after i bought all 4 ....., i would be the Veyron.

Just bear in mind that it may be a long time before you get another invite for those manufacturers - if it's possible to grind the credits and get all the cars now, that would be a good idea.

Bought the 3, one of the best decisions I've made in this game so far. If you like to drive cars to the limits, you'll have a great time.

Yes. The invite basically removes the purchasing restrictions for that manufacturer. You can buy any of the invite cars, and more than once if you have the cash.
More than once?!? Even if I had the money, I wouldn't want to do it. Isn't it too much flexing? :lol:

Thanks for the answers

zjn
More than once?!? Even if I had the money, I wouldn't want to do it. Isn't it too much flexing? :lol:

Thanks for the answers
Yes, the invite just unlocks that manufacturers invitation cars, you can buy all of the car as many times as you want before the ticket expires and then wait however many months to win another ticket if you didn't buy them all.

OP buy them ALL while you can.

I have invites for Aston Martin, Citroen and Bugatti not a fan of any of those cars but I bought them since I may not get another chance.

:(

Last edited:
I figured out last night I only need a Citroen and Aston Martin invite to get all the invite only cars. They (the other, not Citroen and AM) came by faster then i thought...

I have a Aston Martin invites and Ferrari and Lamborghini invites and only have around 4.6 million I’m thinking of buying some credits before they expire 🙈 maybe 🤔 🤷‍♂️ they expire 26/12 and 28/12 too

I have a Aston Martin invites and Ferrari and Lamborghini invites and only have around 4.6 million I’m thinking of buying some credits before they expire 🙈 maybe 🤔 🤷‍♂️ they expire 26/12 and 28/12 too
Don't fall for the FOMO meme. Run a few Le Mans 700s to get the money you need.

In a week you could EASILY have enough credits to buy all four - just run the Le Mans 700 or Sardegna 800 events and you'll be set. Easy. No need to splash actual cash on something that's obtainable by playing the game...

And here we see exactly why this feature is in the game...
Bingo!

Adam, you have plenty of time. Do the TTs and the new races that were added via the update. Millions to had easily without spending your real money.

True, I fried my brains recently on Tokyo, it's very possible haha, i managed around 49 milion in 2 weeks as credit for my LCD cars that i have left, it wasn't all fun and pretty but got the job done :lol:
So indeed my advice, grind till you can no more and buy those cars you want :)

You should definitely get the cars before the invites expire, as the invites can be very rare, I haven't had any invites at all for ages. But there's no need to buy credits, just try out whatever cars you feel like trying out for the Tokyo WTC 600 race and you'll have the credits in no time.

I'm actually wondering if maybe they've made it so it doesn't give you an invite if you already own all the cars that lets you buy? If that is the case, it's a bad idea, as someone might want to buy another copy, e.g. I have two Venenos, one with weight reduction and one without. Buying a new body wouldn't address this as the weight reduced one has stage 5 and the chances of getting that again are tiny.

I would purchase the 3 Ferraris, as mentioned the Enzo is the one you would more than likely be using the most out of the 3.

I had an invitation for Bugatti but I forget to purchase it before it ran out sadly but I will purchase it whenever I get the next one.

Bingo!

Adam, you have plenty of time. Do the TTs and the new races that were added via the update. Millions to had easily without spending your real money.
I do need to play more and I’m not wasting my credits just working through cafe books and racing and circuit experience. Which races are good for payouts! Which races are recommended for good money and I’ll be playing everyday as I’m really enjoying GT7 and I wish I payed more since I owned the game day one 🙈

Last edited:
You should definitely get the cars before the invites expire, as the invites can be very rare, I haven't had any invites at all for ages. But there's no need to buy credits, just try out whatever cars you feel like trying out for the Tokyo WTC 600 race and you'll have the credits in no time.

I'm actually wondering if maybe they've made it so it doesn't give you an invite if you already own all the cars that lets you buy? If that is the case, it's a bad idea, as someone might want to buy another copy, e.g. I have two Venenos, one with weight reduction and one without. Buying a new body wouldn't address this as the weight reduced one has stage 5 and the chances of getting that again are tiny.
It gives you more. I wanted a second Veyron and got an invite a week or two later.

I do need to play more and I’m not wasting my credits just working through cafe books and racing and circuit experience. Which races are good for payouts! Which races are recommended for good money and I’ll be playing everyday as I’m really enjoying GT7 and I wish I payed more since I owned the game day one 🙈
Race the Tokyo WTC600 event, the Sardegna WTC800 event, and the La Sarthe WTC700 event. The three biggest money earners.

Screw the haters. If you have the cash and want to grind credits for something else, do that and get these with MTX. You really do have a lot of time to grind and the cost of all these cars put together doesn't come even close to some of Hagerty's stuff.
Whatever you do, though, do NOT let the invites expire without buying the cars. That may mean MTX's.

Screw the haters. If you have the cash and want to grind credits for something else, do that and get these with MTX. You really do have a lot of time to grind and the cost of all these cars put together doesn't come even close to some of Hagerty's stuff.
Whatever you do, though, do NOT let the invites expire without buying the cars. That may mean MTX's.
OK Jim Ryan. Get off the burner account.

Back