Ferrari Birthday

• Thread starter torque99
  • 4 comments
hqdefault.jpg

I was actually down in Maranello for those two days of celebrations too. And I have to say that I felt the same way; Ferraris right and left, in every colour immaginable. It was almost too much to take in. Going through the pics I found him too:
DSC_9301.jpg

(more pics to follow in the DYSAGT Showroom thread once I get to upload them)

Here's to the next 70 years Ferrari.

Anyone in England will have to go to Silverstone this weekend for the 70th birthday, there's an official F1 display on track, the FXX programme will be there, 458 and 488 challenge series will be there and some old F1 cars too. I'm going down on Sunday, that's when the F1 display is going on. Can't believe how low profile the advertising for it has been, it's only ÂŁ16 to get in!

Anyone in England will have to go to Silverstone this weekend for the 70th birthday, there's an official F1 display on track, the FXX programme will be there, 458 and 488 challenge series will be there and some old F1 cars too. I'm going down on Sunday, that's when the F1 display is going on. Can't believe how low profile the advertising for it has been, it's only ÂŁ16 to get in!

Damn I'm working all weekend, otherwise I would have been up there if I had known about it with my camera equipment. I have been to Silverstone a few times driving the Ferrari & Aston Vantage S round there. It is a good day out.

@Ferraridriver27 Wow, Cool spot..I look forward to seeing your photos (Lucky you) :cheers:

Back