Ferrari California & Lotus Elise 111R @ Suzuka 700pp "Expert" (Updated 07/29/2010)

• Thread starter bk4eva
  • 64 comments
then you can have fun with Siegmund & Co. 👍

Hey me too! Can I join? :D

as for the punters..

2lvgrr7.gif

edit,

oops, read wrong!! The gif still applies.

NOTE: If you see me on track gaining on you, slow down and let me pass cause I will not adjust
my racing line for you.

You remind me of a clown we once had here. Had the numbers 1311 in his username. You think you the best thing since sliced bread. If you want, I know the name of a good construction company who will widen the GTP front door to accomidate your ego ;)

I'm very disappointed in what i see on the Expert: Suzuka Circuit 550 PP Event. Come on people. Y'all running a 2'19. That's just embarrassing.

You try and get a 350Z, or a BMW 1-Series to run faster than 2:17's. That's a challenge, step up to it. Video proof too.

NOTE: If you see me on track gaining on you, slow down and let me pass cause I will not adjust
my racing line for you.

You did race me fairly clean the other night, but you were also all over the place. Racing on expert online you are pretty much expected to give people room. Doesn't matter if you are in front, or behind. I will give people room to pass if they are already inside of me. But when people are a couple cars back and dive bomb me going into a corner, then that's when I have a problem with you.

Quick thank you here for b4k4eva.

Your tune is the first I tried for this event as I'm usually too laze to chase any tunes up.

Well tonight the arse kicking I got running a stock M3 was so severe I spent 5 minutes finding this. Thank you! It transformed me getting trashed in a stock M3 running 2.22 lap times to being in the front pack with low 2.15 lap times.

M.

Extra: Leather gloves, Body Glove Sandles.

No helmet?

When I 1st read you post I thought you meant 'body glove' AND sandles... and I pictured you racing like this...

U8780-1233253833.jpg

Last edited:
btw, the dude is horrid on the track, no maners, no fun to run with at all.

By the writing he makes in this thread im glad I have not met him on track 👍 (if I have met him he sure didnt make an good impression since I cant remember him) Its more too racing then being fast, car control and being able to adjust your line in battle is just as important. Thank god for private room in gt5 :lol:

BK4EVA, this message is for you man. You want to have a real race bruddah come every 00 and 30. Drive your style your car and I'll drive my style my choice of car. I will promise you it will not be boring. The tougher the race, the better the fun. This is solarr by the way. :D

lol. EL_ZISSOU you must really think you're a better driver then me. lol. You stated that my best lap was a good try and that i would be the slowest amongst all of you, and that i had to start somewhere. lol. That was funny. I post my times according to how good the tune felt at the time.

bk4eva--------2.13.964 Lotus Elise 111R '04
EERS4YEARS---2'14.072 Lotus Elise 111R '04
EL_ZISSOU----2'14.177 Lotus Elise 111R '04

I have some rediculously low lap times but i didn't post the tune or lap time cause the car was to unstable. It would take my listeners to much concentration to pull of a decent lap time.

Well with this tune that allows me a consistent 2'14.0xx it looks like i'm not the slowest amongst yall anymore. Wait ... wait .. wait . it looks like i'm actually the fastest now ya ya ya. Oh by the way people this is all done with the clutch. No laying back and just pushing the gear shift up. You actually have to get all the way off the gas (yes off the gas people: EL_ZISSOU - EERS4YEARS) press in the clutch then switch the gear and only then can you start applying the throttle or else your car will stall.

When GT5 hits it's over.

I only stated earlier that i'm not adjusting my line cause to much of yall draft off my air then nose dive into the corner to get ahead of me then press the brakes real hard to slow down. Hello people. While you are on the brakes, I'm applying the gas. That makes me have to re-apply the brakes and unsettles the car to much. Some of yall don't see how this is a problem. The reason you don't see is cause you don't drive at the limit. You can't feel right before your car is about to exceed its traction limit. Well I can and I urge you to learn how to pass cleanly or else.

This week i'm going to race cleanly, but it get's real boring with yall slow drivers running 2'14.7xx and above.

This is bk4eva and I'm out.

Last edited:
I only stated earlier that i'm not adjusting my line cause to much of yall draft off my air then nose dive into the corner to get ahead of me then press the brakes real hard to slow down. Hello people. While you are on the brakes, I'm applying the gas. That makes me have to re-apply the brakes and unsettles the car to much. Some of yall don't see how this is a problem. The reason you don't see is cause you don't drive at the limit. You can't feel right before your car is about to exceed its traction limit. Well I can and I urge you to learn how to pass cleanly or else.

This week i'm going to race cleanly, but it get's real boring with yall slow drivers running 2'14.7xx and above.

This is bk4eva and I'm out.
^ This is why you get so many negativ messages...If you think you can race at the traction limit all the time then you are very wrong. When you are behind someone, then you can pass cleanly or wait until you get the chance. Clean racing is a skill and you dont have that skill from what I can read.

EDIT; and if you dont know: clutch is faster then paddle shifting;)

Um ... mr_VOLCANO what is your fastest lap time in this race again? I'm just curious. I need a laugh cause it's slow at work today.

Not tried lotus.. I race cars I like and thats not lotus or clio. I have 2.16.3 in 512bb, I know it can do 2.15, but atleast I know how to race close without contact ;) Like I have said earlyer in this thread, being fast isnt everything.

I used to think the same way you think mr_VOLCANO. All I can say to you now is have fun in the back of the pack while you and your buddies hold hands and make turns. Wave at me when i lap you. There is a difference from the people that run in the back and the ones that run in the front. You hit the nail on the hammer by saying:

"Like I have said earlyer in this thread, being fast isnt everything."

With the draft in gt5p I can follow people 1 sec faster then me and I am useally 1 sec slower then the worlds fastest in avrage so Im defently not back in the pack if I didnt make a mistake. I will not respond too you anymore since you clearly have one of the biggest ego on GTP :rolleyes:
Have fun punting drivers around 👎

Just FYI to everyone, I have reported this guy. I encourage everyone else to do the same. We don't need people like him around here trying to stir up trouble.

I used to think the same way you think mr_VOLCANO. All I can say to you now is have fun in the back of the pack while you and your buddies hold hands and make turns. Wave at me when i lap you. There is a difference from the people that run in the back and the ones that run in the front. You hit the nail on the hammer by saying:

"Like I have said earlyer in this thread, being fast isnt everything."

bk4eva, have you tried driving the 512bb man? To get her into the low 2'16s is not an easy task man. You should try driving that car for once. Believe me, you will gain respect for mr_VOLCANO with the time that he had pulled off. I sure as hell tried this car many times and had officially announce my surrender to this thing....lol Great time Volcano:tup:

Sorry if i disrespected anyone on track and/or in this forum. I'm just going to upload my lap times and tunes and keep it moving.

For those that have used my tunes and have a similar driving style like mine you are in for a huge surprise. Try out the tune on the first page for the lotus elise 111r '04.

I look foward to seeing yall on track. Later.

NOTE: (This tune has been in the works for 1 month. I truly believe this lotus elise at 550p on Suzuka can run a 2'12.xxx. I started the month off at 2'15.9xx and got it all the way down to a 2'13.9xx. I have beaten my ghost by at least 7 car length at one point but completely whipped out on selected turns on occasion. I know if i can run it flawlessly i can hit a 2'12.xxx and i'm sure there are way more talented drivers on this forum or on the net that probably have hit this mark already. If those individuals are listening, do you mind sharing your tune? lol. People don't realize how hard it is to tune a vehicle. It's painful testing out different variations. But i'm taking my time out to do it and share it to those that want it so, as a community, we can have some super fast races where even the slow guy is running fast.)

This is Bk4eva and I'm about to cut this out.

I find that hard to believe, more likely you are sorry that no one is praising you.

I sincerely hope so.

Wow, a little harsh there guy. He's trying to make amends man. Isn't what this community is all about?:confused:

Now that's the spirit. 👍

I look forward to racing with you sometime. :dopey:

Dude is fast El_Z, real fast with that 111R man. bk4eva and I raced against each other just almost every night. Everyone should join us sometime. Clean, fast and very competitive.👍

Dude is fast El_Z, real fast with that 111R man. bk4eva and I raced against each other just almost every night. Everyone should join us sometime. Clean, fast and very competitive.👍

Yeah I figure he could be fun to race with, I will try to get on this weekend. You guys running :00 :30? Man I haven't played in weeks. :( haha

Yup every 00 and 30. I'm stuck at work right now and will be home late today though. I'll PM you once i get on slimmy.

LAST UPDATED: Sunday, June 22, 2010

Sorry for the late post. I was away on a business trip in California and had no time to post around this time.

This is the last tune I used online for The Eiger Norwand 10 lap Race Back in June.

I'll keep this short. If you decide to drive the Eiger Norwand track then I already know you're looking for a wild ride. This ride can't get any wilder. This tune will allow you to wip your back end around corners so fast you will leave your competition saying WTF. The tune is magical but my words mean nothing. You have to try it for yourself. I was the fastest person on this track for the month and never lost an online race with this tune. Taxi??? you remember me. lol.

Power(HP) 194 0
Weight(kg) 954 111
Tires R1 R1
Aerodynamics 0 0

Ride Height(mm) -10 -6
Spring Rate 3 4
Damper 3 5
Toe(OUT / IN) -0.10 -0.07
Camber Angle(+ / -) 1.3 2.4
Break Balance 6 7
F/R Torque Distribution - -
Max Turning Angel 47
Traction Control off
ABS 1

Transmission
1st Gear 37 3.071
2nd Gear 54 2.115
3rd Gear 72 1.586
4th Gear 97 1.184
5th Gear 113 1.016
6th Gear 142 0.855
Final Gear 5.491

10 laps best: 11'54.578
single lap best: 1'10.451

NOTE: I will upload pics of free run and the 10 lap race shortly after I post this. For my readers. I'm taking a new approach to GT5 when it comes out Nov 2. I rather tune then drive. But the funny thing is, in order to tune you have to know how to drive fast or else you wont "Really" know what changes to make. You just might stop with the tune. This tune i truly believe has been optimized for this car and this track only and leaves nothing left to be modified.

I want to give thanks to my readers for the emails you send me on my bk4eva psn account.

hey bk4eva, I remember you. LOL.. I've raced you earlier, with lotus and me 350, 350 is slow, my F430 is fast, hope i can race you sometime. :)

Back