Ferrari Challenge Trofeo by Pirelli | Season Complete - Thanks!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 233 comments
Thanks to everyone that participated today. I should have results & standings posted later this evening PDT time.

As for me, not sure what was going on today. First race was forgettable, Just didn't have any pace. Second race I chose to spend some time in the kitty litter instead of drilling @rex1825 . Spent the rest of the time trying to catch up. I do have to say that racing among people mid-pack was definitely more fun than spending 20 minutes alone losing ground to people you have no hope of catching.

On to Monza. I think we have decided to push it back a week, so see everyone on the 28th. 👍

Here are the race results and the updated standings. Things have really tightened up between 6th and 10th. Could be some movers and shakers in the finale. As always if you see anything wrong, please let me know. I think I've got it right. :lol:

48286316321_a9f71544e1_o.png

48286315216_e2b8dee3cd_o.png

48286420437_19bcd18f7d_o.png

Unfortunately I have to withdraw my entry from this series as it’s looking like I won’t be able to attend any of these races.

Hope everyone has fun during this series!

Thanks to everyone that showed up today, and to those that commit to the whole season. Not as fun with 5 cars on track but we had some good racing out there today with some unfortunate mistakes. I think that's it for me with running leagues for a while, but definitely keep an eye out for something to pop up closer to winter when people spend more time indoors and fields are a bit fuller. ;)

Here are the results and final standings. Let me know if you see any mistakes.

48399874117_9a118d1c3d_o.png

48399728776_dc1e9d18e0_o.png

48399875742_eec103d517_o.png

Been a pleasure racing with y'all this season.

This was my first tuning restricted series and the racing was great, absolutely brilliant at times. These Gr.4 cars are highly unappreciated! They may be all over the place when you put them together, but these kinds of spec series are just perfect for them.

Hopefully I can be around for whatever you have planned for next @R1600Turbo .

I think the Gr. 4 cars benefit more from a lack of tuning because they are closer to their street car counterparts which inherently have no tune themselves.

Back