Ferrari Challenge Trofeo by Pirelli | Season Complete - Thanks!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 233 comments
My car is invisible in the pits but there I am coming back out in 4th at the end, Warlock and the others are just coming down the front straight. I had a 14 second gap when I came in.
FAB44EC6-970A-48EF-89FC-C4EB26E3D661.jpeg

I figured it’d just be a lonely 3rd place if I went 100% all race so decided to make it interesting and saved fuel all race, tried to make it without putting any fuel in. Thought we still had to do that extra lap at the end, forgot that it does the whole “+1 lap” thing now to anyone a certain distance behind the leader. I had 0.5 laps of fuel left so that’s why I pitted, to have enough for that one lap.

My car is invisible in the pits but there I am coming back out in 4th at the end, Warlock and the others are just coming down the front straight.
I can correct this in the results if everyone else is good with it.

Speaking of results, anyone take a photo of them at the end of the race? The results screen in the lobby shows 3rd on down as +1 lap. The end of the race screen went away too quickly for me to know if it was different.

Speaking of results, anyone take a photo of them at the end of the race? The results screen in the lobby shows 3rd on down as +1 lap. The end of the race screen went away too quickly for me to know if it was different.
It'll be the same for everyone. Best way to do it is to get on the replay and get the race timestamp from when everyone was given the checkered flag.

I think that GT counts new lap when exiting pits, so when he entered pits, he was stuck in current lap before exiting, and 3 of us passed by him on finish straight while he was pitted.

Was pit stop mandatory?

It'll be the same for everyone. Best way to do it is to get on the replay and get the race timestamp from when everyone was given the checkered flag.
Not sure how this will work since the time stamp for the first car that got the checkered would have a lower total time.

Might just stick with the +1 Lap deal.

Not sure how this will work since the time stamp for the first car that got the checkered would have a lower total time.

Might just stick with the +1 Lap deal.
You could assume they'll do the same lap time as the one they did when they crossed the line and add that to the recorded total time, just to get theoretical gaps since no one was actually lapped on track.

You could assume they'll do the same lap time as the one they did when they crossed the line and add that to the recorded total time, just to get theoretical gaps since no one was actually lapped on track.
Actually I did just that. Since I finished with a 42:00.609 I just put everyone else at 42:xx.xxx. Putting @bloodyboyblue up in 4th though sort of requires a "what if" scenario so I just put him 14 seconds ahead of 5th place. (I did this since it seemed everyone was OK with the move)

Shouldn't the gap between 1st and 2nd be 21 if we're scoring double?

The gap was 10pts after Catalunya and with me getting both pole and race win, that means 71pts vs 60 after Nurburgring.

Shouldn't the gap between 1st and 2nd be 21 if we're scoring double?

The gap was 10pts after Catalunya and with me getting both pole and race win, that means 71pts vs 60 after Nurburgring.
You have every pole right? Thought I was keeping track of that but only show 2 bonus points which I know can't be right now that you mention it.

Great racing last night. Thanks :cheers:

View attachment 832489
Is this the photo where desert penguin did us both
It is now my mission in this series to beat @DaveyHd a.k.a. Burgernip_2020 in the points. You are now my rival! :cheers:[/QUOTE it will be a tough, I cant figure out if you were pacing your self as in an endurance race or that was your actual pace.
Will see you on the next one 👍
I need to claw back a few points yet so I think your safe,
But watch out!!:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back