Ferrari Dino exhaust bug?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JayRS200
  • 3 comments
  • 734 views

JayRS200

(Banned)
Messages
536
Finland
Finland
When installing the full racing exhaust there's nothing there. I've had a look under the car, really looks like there is no exhaust.

Can anyone confirm this is a bug or I'm not looking in the right place.
 
Check the sides?
There's some interesting variations on the older models. Check out the semi racing exhaust on the Toyota 2000gt awesome.
 
I'll have to check again. I only installed it to bump up RPMs and thus lower the top speed of the 5-speed close-ratio box once uninstalled (for online racing on short tracks where the default 5-speed close-ratio is still too long but the fully customizable box isn't allowed). But that means I do have it purchased. As an addition to the comment made by @David Bailey, the premium Alpine has some nifty ones, as do the premium Beetle and the Microbus.

Update: It doesn't have any sort of visible means of evacuating exhaust gasses. I'm not convinced it's a glitch, though, as it also fails to spit flames with the racing exhaust installed. It could imply some sort of abbreviated system that remains tucked away and out of view.
 
Last edited:
I had a good look under the car in photo mode while going over a big jump. Really doesn't look like there is anything anywhere. The exact position where the semi racing exhaust comes out of is blocked off. Doubt a powerful engine like that could have a blocked off and unseen exhaust.

I'll put it down to a glitch at the moment.
 
Back