Ferrari enzo cockpit

I am officially requesting that all threads by new users be approved by moderators. :) (let's see!)

Thanks, but post this type of stuff in the General News and Discussion Thread. It doesn't warrant its own thread.

Lastly, welcome to
:gtplanet:!

I am officially requesting that all threads by new users be approved by moderators. :) (let's see!)

Thanks, but post this type of stuff in the General News and Discussion Thread. It doesn't warrant its own thread.

Lastly, welcome to
:gtplanet:!

No, we have a thread dedicated to all new Nürburgring videos, where this was already posted btw. Please use it for new videos from last weekend but check the first post first if the video is already there.

EDIT: Who moved that to the FC board? :lol:

No, we have a thread dedicated to all new Nürburgring videos, where this was already posted btw. Please use it for new videos from last weekend but check the first post first if the video is already there.

Haha, secret promotion post? :P

It's been posted in both threads now, though. But I mean, on the whole, the general thread is sufficient enough.

I don't care that I created the thread, but a collection from all the videos makes more sense, if all the videos would only be posted in the news thread we would get a new thread for every single video because no one reads the news thread.

I don't care that I created the thread, but a collection from all the videos makes more sense, if all the videos would only be posted in the news thread we would get a new thread for every single video because no one reads the news thread.

No doubt. No doubt.

But you see my point. If the video had not come from that specific event, the general thread would have been the way to go. Surely we agree on that :)

It's a great thread too (yours). Tons of videos!

Well, it was very strange that there was no background noise at the scene (Germany 24h). I guess it was recorded in different location. Where? in the development office! Max is the development team! That's just my guess, though.

Latest Posts

Back