L Lynx121 Messages 87 Messages i'll tell you if we trade Feb 12, 2011 #1 wanted either willing to offer a X1 Prototype or S.vettel both have been used but i will engine rebuild for you anyone interested?
wanted either willing to offer a X1 Prototype or S.vettel both have been used but i will engine rebuild for you anyone interested?
S steven774 Messages 36 Messages themanwivtheplan Feb 12, 2011 #2 I have 2007 version, but can you wait till tomorrow? I'll take both for it.
L Lynx121 Messages 87 Messages i'll tell you if we trade Feb 12, 2011 #3 i can wait till tommorow and im only offering one x1 for one F1 sorry.
atomrah Humility Before Greatness Premium Messages 233 EARTH Messages AtomRa Feb 12, 2011 #4 Do you have mazda 787b? Willing to trade Ferrari F10' 0miles now?
jonboy1066 Messages 403 Messages UKOG-jonboy Messages jonboy1066 Feb 12, 2011 #6 I've got a F10 '10 willing to trade right now for any X1 I'm online right now ready to go but gotta be quick, wife wants to go out. *Edit Never mind.........someone else beat you to it.* Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
I've got a F10 '10 willing to trade right now for any X1 I'm online right now ready to go but gotta be quick, wife wants to go out. *Edit Never mind.........someone else beat you to it.*
R Rusty bullet Messages 30 Messages BABY_POWDER_P1MP Feb 12, 2011 #7 Do you have a escort rally car? If you have i can trade now.
L Lynx121 Messages 87 Messages i'll tell you if we trade Feb 12, 2011 #8 sorry i went out, still open if anyone wants to trade...
jonboy1066 Messages 403 Messages UKOG-jonboy Messages jonboy1066 Feb 12, 2011 #9 No worries, sorry about that, I needed to arrange a swap quickly as I was going out and Wife 'n' Kids were waiting for me. Maybe next time.
No worries, sorry about that, I needed to arrange a swap quickly as I was going out and Wife 'n' Kids were waiting for me. Maybe next time.
L Lynx121 Messages 87 Messages i'll tell you if we trade Feb 13, 2011 #10 no worries , still open anyone interested?
L Lynx121 Messages 87 Messages i'll tell you if we trade Feb 13, 2011 #12 would a silver chrome paint chip sweeten the deal ?
jaycee_xr3 Messages 756 Buenos Aires Messages jaycee_xr3 Feb 13, 2011 #15 I have F2010 only 3 races few miles, 2 set of tires ¿interested? PSN ID: jaycee_xr3 fully available right now.
I have F2010 only 3 races few miles, 2 set of tires ¿interested? PSN ID: jaycee_xr3 fully available right now.